• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Anime Fans?!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
My fave animes are Lucky Star, K-On!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Fruits Basket, and Chobits!

I've been an anime fan since I was nine or ten! My parents got me Fruits Basket and Lucky Star and I became a Japanophile (OTAKU AND PROUD OF IT!!!!)!!!

I also highly recommend all movies by Hayao Miyazaki, although Spirited Away is a little too much of an acid trip for me. :D

Starleap

Canadian Girl
I love anime and manga! It's epic win.

I've watched a lot of anime, Angel Beats, Fairy Tail, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and R2, Highschool of the Dead, Infinite Stratos, Angelic Layer, Claymore, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Card Captor Sakura, DN Angels, and many, many others.

I've read Fairytail, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, XXXHolic, Bleach, Rosario and Vampire I & II, Naruto, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Shugo Chara, and DNAngels.

I wasn't really a fan of FLCL.

Anime I would suggest (I haven't watched too many..) are Soul Eater, Angel Beats, Black Butler, and Avatar Last Airbender.

Have fun watching anime!

I love anime. Currently not watching any since Bleach ended. :( I'm pretty picky about which anime I watch, and I don't know of any that fit my criteria. I don't like really unusual and out there anime. I prefer a lot of over the top action.

A list of anime that I've watched over the years that I've enjoyed:

Dragonball Z
Dragonball GT
Bleach
Rurouni Kenshin
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Code Geass
Elemental Gelade
Fate/Stay Night
Cowboy Bebop
A bit of Gundam here and there, but not much.
Inuyasha - Same as Gundam.

There've been a few more, but I can't recall them at the moment.

I'm an anime fan too :)

I recommend you watching:

Death Note
Code Geass
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Toradora Special A
Daily Lives of Highschool Boys
One Piece
Detective Conan
Soul Eater
Law of Ueki

etc.

I hate watching anime but I do admit to liking the Chobits series, mainly because I read the mangas lonnnng ago when I was into anime.

Sorry to everyone who doesn't like the mainstream ones but I love the Studio Ghibli films, they are just so cute :P But it's not surprising, considering at age 21 I have the heart of a 6 year old and love disney films and everything cutesy.
I also love pokemon, used to get up SO early on the weekends to watch that when I was a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom