• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Anime Fans?!

I am actually new to anime but i was wondering if many of the users of this forum also watched anime. I've seen a few signatures that had anime characters in them so i figured maybe there was a few like me!

Anyway the animes i've seen are some bleach(not much), dragon ball z of course, and other mainstream ones.

But I downloaded one episode of this show called FLCL on PSN by recommendation. I watched the first episode and loved it. I can't wait to buy the others but was wondering has anyone else on here even ever seen or heard of it?
Do you like it?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
You should get into better anime. I'll be willing to recommend some for you:

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Kai, Rei, Zero no Tsukaima, Hayate no Gotoku, Toradora, Shakugan no Shana, To Aru Majutsu no Index, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Hidan no Aria, Kamisama no Memochou, Mawaru Penguindrum, K-ON, YuruYuri, Kodomo no Jikan, Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Beelzebub, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, KuroKami, Lucky Star, Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Hanasaku Iroha, To Love-ru, Angel Beats, Black Rock Shooter, Ouran Host Club, Hunter X Hunter, Flame of Recca, Yuyu Hakushu, Bakemonogatari, Gai-Rei Zero, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Gurren Lagann, Buso Renkin, Bamboo Blade, Minami-Ke, DemonBane, Arjuna, Chobits, xxxHolic, AnoHana, Dororon Enma Kun, Denpa to Onna to Seishun Otoko, Sket Dance, Working!!, Stein's Gate, Darker than BLACK, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Gintama, Yondemasu Azazelsan, KissxSis, Rosario + Vampire, Strawberry Panic, Seikon no Qwaser, Tiger&Bunny, Kashimashi, Black Lagoon, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Betterman, Monster Princess, Senjou no Valkyria, Shingentsutan Tsukihime, Kimi to Todoke, Slayers, Simoun, Kiba, Noir, Madlax, Galaxy Angels, Starry Sky, Spice and Wolf, Souten Kouro, Kure-Nai, Azumanga Daioh, Macross Frontier, Onegai Teacher, Dragon Crisis, Onegai Twins, DNAngle, To Heart, Tonagura, Toriko, MM, Neo Ranga, Matantei Loki Rangarok, Gakuen Alice, Ranma, Witchblade, Madoka, Pretty Cure, Gunslinger Girl, Hell Girl, Needles, Ergo Proxy, Mnemosyne, Excel Saga, Puni Puni Poemi, Eden of the East, Mai Otome, Special A, Fushigi Yugi, Ceres, School Rumble, Bakuman, Jubei Chan, .Hack, Gokutatsu Tenshi Dokuro chan, Soul Hunter, Nisemonogatari, Rou-Kyu-Bu, Kill me Baby, Milky Holmes, Papa no Iukoto, Mouretsu Space Pirates, Another, Rinne no Lagrange, Amagami SS, Black Rock Shooter, Hyakko, Infinite Stratos, NICHIJOU, and Soul Link.

You can research these and put some on your priority list.

Hehe. That's a long list. ;) I feel like you got all the good ones.....

Right now I'm into Shattered Angels. It's pretty good, and I'd recommend it to anyone. And all the ones Erebea said.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I fell for Future Diary but all episodes are Japanese with English subtitles. Erebea listed a bunch so if I re-hash some then sorry. My faves are Bleach, Air Gear (short though; the manga is better), Ga-Rei:Zero, Hetalia, Darker Than BLACK, Soul Eater, Death Note, and Gantz.

But I downloaded one episode of this show called FLCL on PSN by recommendation. I watched the first episode and loved it. I can't wait to buy the others but was wondering has anyone else on here even ever seen or heard of it?
Do you like it?

FLCL huh?
I man of good taste. ^^
Looooove me some FLCL.
I've got some pretty awesome FLCL swag, if I don't say so myself. (thanks to my girlfriend :P)

But, if you like FLCL, you should totally check out Welcome to the NHK.
It is an amazing anime, which is my second favorite, closely beaten out by FLCL. ^^

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
My List, in order of favourite to least of my favourites.
Soul Eater
Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan
Death Note
Bakuman.

Last edited:

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Bleach is good but very long(I'm on episode 360) I reccommend Bakuman(the manga more than the anime) because it's very good. I've heard Shakugan no Shana is good. I also reccommend To Aru Majustu no Index(which sadly ended) Air Gear(just for kicks) Black Butler Soul Eater(original or repeat show) and Fairy Tail

Alright, here it goes.
My favorites are:
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni/Kai/Rei, FLCL, Now and Then Here and There, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex/Second Gig/Solid State Society (favorite), Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Desert Punk (wholly recommend to anyone who exists), Durarara!, Dragon Ball/Z, Eden of the East (close second to GITS), Bleach (as dumb as it is), Yu Yu Hakusho, Yotsuba, Haruhi Suzumiya, Denno Coil (haven't finished just yet, but great so far), Paranoia Agent (third), s-CRY-ed, Serial Experiments Lain, Ergo Proxy (never finished... going to eventually), Death Note (best of the mainstreams), Full Metal Alchemist/Brotherhood, Darker Than BLACK (mainly the first season, but the rest was still pretty good), Crayon Shin Chan (the [AS] dub of it), Super Milk Chan (again, [AS] dub), Mushi Shi (never finished this one either...), and at least a dozen others that I can't think of right now.
And I HATE One Piece.
Also Weeaboos.

Last edited:
FLCL huh?
I man of good taste. ^^
Looooove me some FLCL.
I've got some pretty awesome FLCL swag, if I don't say so myself. (thanks to my girlfriend :P)

But, if you like FLCL, you should totally check out Welcome to the NHK.
It is an amazing anime, which is my second favorite, closely beaten out by FLCL. ^^

I'll definately check that out thanks! btw your signature is the greatest thing ever! (Que Celine Dion music in the background) :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom