• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Any Advice for a Twilight Princess Three Heart Run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I am completing my 5th 100% Twilight Princess Run. I am thinking of trying the three heart challenge which mean I will be completing Twilight Princess with only Three hearts for the whole game. So I think in about a month or two I will start but before I want to train. So does anyone have any advice for me?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Be extremely careful when going up against the Darknuts, especially when and if they double-team you in Hyrule Castle. This can be avoided by drawing one away and hoping the other doesn't follow.

Last edited:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I just finished one not too long ago and my biggest tip would be is to get all of the bottles as fast as you can and instead of spending 50 to 100 rupees on fairies or potions in stead always buy milk from ordon because it has two drinks in each one and each drink heals exactly 3 hearts.

All I suggest is anytime your find hearts take them, don't be wasteful with potions, and don't attack enemy you don't need to. Ive 100% Twilight Princess four Times
and done three Daredevil runs. Ive also done a minimalist run through twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom