• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Adventure Time Fans?

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone here watched Adventure Time. I know it's a kids' show but so are a lot of good stuff xD So, yeah? Anyone? If so, who's your favorite character, episode, pairing, etc etc

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
There are a couple of Adventure Time fans here, which is great! I am a fan of the show and have been watching since it was first aired.

My favorite character would have to be Marceline. Favorite Episode would have to be "Princess Cookie". Pairing... I don't really do those. What are your favorite things from it?

Woohoo! I started watching it recently, and it's really growing on me xD
My fav's Marceline as well, she's just so cool. I have to admit, I was a little infatuated with Marshall Lee after the "Bad Little Boy" episode.
My favorite episodes are probably the genderbending ones, but I've only watched ~10-15 so far, skipping around for the popular ones xD Any recommendations would be nice, I'll check out the "Princess Cookie" one later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom