• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

anubis, im really impressed with the stuff you make on here, and i was wondering... would it be too much to ask for a sa-weet sig with all three goddesses in it? i would LOVE you forever man. :)

anubis, you think you could make me a sig incorporating all three goddesses in it? that would be much appreciated, friend

Anubis

The most inactive active
anubis, im really impressed with the stuff you make on here, and i was wondering... would it be too much to ask for a sa-weet sig with all three goddesses in it? i would LOVE you forever man. :)

anubis, you think you could make me a sig incorporating all three goddesses in it? that would be much appreciated, friend
Sure. :)

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I guess. :) But what is MPG? :P

EDIT: Its kinda hard finding a pic where he's in a swimming pose or a similiar pose I can use, is it okay if I use Zora Link? If not Ill try my best anyways!

Stupid letter E key, I finally fixed it!:lol:

It is fine if you can't find a pic. Is there a way you could make an avatar using the general picture of Mikau with his guitar but maybe moving (like arkvoodle's) just playing his guitar. I don't know if you know how to do that.:hmm:

Thanks

Anubis

The most inactive active
Stupid letter E key, I finally fixed it!:lol:

It is fine if you can't find a pic. Is there a way you could make an avatar using the general picture of Mikau with his guitar but maybe moving (like arkvoodle's) just playing his guitar. I don't know if you know how to do that.:hmm:

Thanks
Oh, I know how to animate. ;) Its alot of work but still. Plus his avatar is picked out off the show he was on. Well, Im not active anymore but Ill try to make it, Im just very lazy! :)

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I requested a signature a while back but you didn't respond because you were only taking requests from friends...

Anyway, would you make me a signature that looks similar to my current one, but 1000x cooler? It shouldn't be too hard, I hope. I also want the background to be lower than Hero's Shade, like the scorpion in your sig. Do something cool with 'Xixor' too.

Merci!

Anubis

The most inactive active
I haven't posted anything for quite some time now, it's cause I have this odd habit of going inactive a lot. :v
So, for you who still remember me, here are some old pics I found that I probably haven't posted before.
(Loving the Limited Edition SS CD. XD)
Some are pretty recent, but still:
Awesome-o-signature-WITH-LI.gif

(The links don't work on this version. :p) And here it is without the links.
Awesome-o%20signature%20copy.png

(Click on it for fullsize)
skyward%20sword%20sig1%20anu.png

I know, not much. Barely been using Photoshop lately. :|

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Your stuff is pretty cool! I like the one of Samus and the character next to her. The middle flashing for a while. Very talented work you do, Anubis. Keep it up!

Could you make me a sig the same size as my current one with a cool back ground, these assassins:Altair.jpgEzio.jpgConnor.jpgDesmond.jpg (in the order they are in) from the torso up please.
Also could you put "Nothing is true" in the top left and "Everything is permited" in the bottom Right. Oh and don't put my name on it.

Hope its not too much trouble and please message me if it's not clear what to do :) THANK YOU

EDIT: Sorry the pictures are small, I would like them in enlarged for the sig but if they look rubbish enlarged then tell me and I will find some bigger ones :)
Thanks Again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom