• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anti-Master Sword

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well the jewel looks like the one on Ghirahims belt just not with the black outline. Perhaps Ghirahim will become this evil sword like Phi will merge with the master sword.

I think anyone trying to say this is Ghirahim clearly hasn't thought this through.

The Imprisoned has scales all over his body; this guy has scales all over his body.

Ghirahim is white and paley, it would make no sense to have him do an absoulute turn around and be this guy.

Ghirahim is trying to resurrect/get back to former self his Master, which is about 99% The Imprisoned, and when he finally manages to, the Imprisoned becomes this guy.

The sword. I don't know how much anti-Master Sword it gets more than this, so until we get an official name for it, I'm calling it the anti-Master Sword. An upside down triforce, a hilt at the top part of the handle like the Master Sword, completely black. Yeah. Anti-Master Sword.

And there is simply no way this guy is going to be a regular boss.

Personally, I'm all for the theory that Fi becomes the Master Sword and Ghirahim becomes the anti-Master Sword. Or, at least Fi becomes the Master Sword, and this guy had his sword all along or obtained it somehow.

It makes sense if you really think about it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Well the jewel looks like the one on Ghirahims belt just not with the black outline. Perhaps Ghirahim will become this evil sword like Phi will merge with the master sword.

I'd say not. Ghirahim is completely different from Fi. Fi was created by the Goddess specifically to help Link (I guess). Ghirahim is a sorcerer. They're two totally different things. Why would something like that happen?

Personally, I'm all for the theory that Fi becomes the Master Sword and Ghirahim becomes the anti-Master Sword. Or, at least Fi becomes the Master Sword, and this guy had his sword all along or obtained it somehow.

I agree that Fi and the Master Sword thing. I've actually been saying that since 2010. But, as I just said, why would Ghirahim, something totally different than Fi, be part of that sword? I just don't see why Nintendo would do that. It's actually kinda silly and redundant to do that in my opinion. (In my opinion.)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd say not. Ghirahim is completely different from Fi. Fi was created by the Goddess specifically to help Link (I guess). Ghirahim is a sorcerer. They're two totally different things. Why would something like that happen?
He's a demon and she is a spirit. Why can't it be called the demon sword or something? The thing is the diamond that they both possess is far too similar, they have to be connected somehow I doubt it was purely a coincidence that they both have one when her's is blue and his is red and there is a red diamond on this demon king's sword and a blue one on the goddess sword.

The gem is irrelevant. Zelda and Groose both have one and they don't become swords. I think he creates it after meeting Link and seeing the Master Sword to try and mock Link and show him true power. My theory is a little more in depth than that, but that's the gist of it.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
He's a demon and she is a spirit. Why can't it be called the demon sword or something? The thing is the diamond that they both possess is far too similar, they have to be connected somehow I doubt it was purely a coincidence that they both have one when her's is blue and his is red and there is a red diamond on this demon king's sword and a blue one on the goddess sword.

Just because his boss name is "Demon Lord Ghirahim" doesn't mean he's a demon. The word "demon" is very ambiguous in the Japanese language, and even in English it doesn't have to be describing an actual demon when used like it is in Ghirahim's title. Ghirahim is a human. Not a demon. Just like the rest of the Dark Tribe.

Diamond's are just a recurring theme and design in Skyward Sword and people are putting way too much thought into something so miniscule. It's a design and that's it. A little something for detail and to add that little extra polish. It's really going into the lines of the "penguins can't fly, I can't fly, therefore I am a penguin" kind of logic in that there's too little basis to claim anyone is anything because of a diamond that they wear for decoration; that MANY people wear for decoration.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Diamond's are just a recurring theme and design in Skyward Sword and people are putting way too much thought into something so miniscule. It's a design and that's it. A little something for detail and to add that little extra polish. It's really going into the lines of the "penguins can't fly, I can't fly, therefore I am a penguin" kind of logic in that there's too little basis to claim anyone is anything because of a diamond that they wear for decoration; that MANY people wear for decoration.

Yeah, even Zelda has a diamond on her ceremony dress. "OH, MY GOSH, THAT MEANS THAT DRESS IS PART OF A SWORD!" Come on...

Also, I just noticed that the gem on the sword is not even completely red. View this and click on the image to enlarge it. You'll see that it's more like the scar on his head (not an "X", but you'll get it when you see it).

Last edited:
Yeah, even Zelda has a diamond on her ceremony dress. "OH, MY GOSH, THAT MEANS THAT DRESS IS PART OF A SWORD!" Come on...

Also, I just noticed that the gem on the sword is not even completely red. View this and click on the image to enlarge it. You'll see that it's more like the scar on his head (not an "X", but you'll get it when you see it).

The jagged and toothlike metal parts that enclose it. Definitely not just a red gem then. and thank you for helping me prove the diamond point.

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
Ghirahim is a human. Not a demon. Just like the rest of the Dark Tribe.

I wouldn't call Ghirahim a Human. Human-like (Hylian-like ? Since only hylians resemble humans in zelda universe) perhaps but definitely not Human. There is sure something demonic (non-human if you like) about him , but no way human.

Plus we dont know a think about the rest of his kind yet (calling them Dark tribe etc and how they look or are)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm willing to bet 20$ with my cousin that Girahim becomes that sword the dude is holding. He obviously is the Humanoid form of The Imprisoned (Sharing Similarities, Scale Skin and Mark on Forehead), And Girahim trying to doublecross him fails and the Master turns him into the Anti-Sword seeing how Fi turned into the MAster Sword.. make sense?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
I'm willing to bet 20$ with my cousin that Girahim becomes that sword the dude is holding. He obviously is the Humanoid form of The Imprisoned (Sharing Similarities, Scale Skin and Mark on Forehead), And Girahim trying to doublecross him fails and the Master turns him into the Anti-Sword seeing how Fi turned into the MAster Sword.. make sense?

Ghirahim double-crossing his master was just a rumor from 4Chan, and we all know they're about as reliable as a screen door on a submarine when it comes to information.

I wouldn't call Ghirahim a Human. Human-like (Hylian-like ? Since only hylians resemble humans in zelda universe) perhaps but definitely not Human. There is sure something demonic (non-human if you like) about him , but no way human.

What makes you say "definitely/now way human"? He's clearly something different than Fi and has every human trait (and I mean every male trait). Fi is human-like, but Ghirahim is a walking definition of the human body.

Just look at that guy... Even if he wasn't holding an evil looking version of the Master Sword he's still pretty intimidating. If this is the master then I'm pretty sure Ghirahim wouldn't even dream of trying to double cross him... It'd be suicide and Ghirahim isn't exactly dim witted. He's very cunning and strategic it seems and I doubt he would try and steal that guy's powers for sheer terror of being destroyed.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Just look at that guy... Even if he wasn't holding an evil looking version of the Master Sword he's still pretty intimidating. If this is the master then I'm pretty sure Ghirahim wouldn't even dream of trying to double cross him... It'd be suicide and Ghirahim isn't exactly dim witted. He's very cunning and strategic it seems and I doubt he would try and steal that guy's powers for sheer terror of being destroyed.

Oh, yeah, you hit that right on the nose. This guy freaking deserves to be called the King of Darkness just by the looks of him (although I don't think that's what he looked like before he was released as the Imprisoned).

Oh, yeah, you hit that right on the nose. This guy freaking deserves to be called the King of Darkness just by the looks of him (although I don't think that's what he looked like before he was released as the Imprisoned).

Hmm, what do you mean before he was released as the Imprisoned? Could you elaborate please? I'm having trouble understanding that part of the sentence... And yes I agree. He looks every bit of darkness incarnate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom