• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anti-Master Sword

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Look, people couldn't believe that "nonsense" back in the day that Fi was the Master Sword, And It's been confirmed today that she is.

The only reason people are jumping on board with this sword and Ghirahim, though, is because of the fact that Fi is the Master Sword. It's become a bandwagon. Remember when people said there would be an entire "spirit sword race" just because Fi was part of a sword? Look how that turned out. The theory about Fi and the Master Sword also wasn't "nonsense" back then. It just wasn't widely accepted because everyone had his/her own opinion, of which there were countless.

1. His master is weilding it

And?

2. His red gem is on the sword

Only part of it is red. It slivers out from the center. Some of the gem is black on the sword.

3. If Fi turns into the MAster Sword first, Then Girahim (If he has the same magical powers as Fi) will be forced to turn into a sword that has the opposite properties of the Master Sword by his Master.. hence why it's black and bigger

"Forced?" Why would he be forced to be turned into a sword? That's quite an assumption.

Now, I'm not going to say 100% that Ghirahim won't be this sword due to the fact that I'm not Nintendo. However, I highly doubt it. Reason being I would assume this guy had that sword when he and his followers attacked Hyrule.

Last edited:
I still say Ghirahim isn't a sword he was seen during the intro about a war and his diamond isn't in the chest as opposed to Fi I seen many people call people there masters but do they turn into swords? No. This scene is rather cheesy I guess people do hope it does happen. :|

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I still say Ghirahim isn't a sword he was seen during the intro about a war and his diamond isn't in the chest as opposed to Fi I seen many people call people there masters but do they turn into swords? No. This scene is rather cheesy I guess people do hope it does happen. :|

He does not even have to physically become the sword. The imprisoned already probably possesses the blade part which is shown in sealed grounds. Perhaps Ghirahims spirit is absorbed into the sword to power it up.

Going with an unbiased look on it like before... In defense with Ganonking. When Fi materializes out of the sword she does exactly that... She pops out but the sword remains in place where it was. Ghirahim could possibly do the same thing if he was the sword. I still think it's too much of a stretch though.

M

MajoraRuiz

i don't think there's such thing as an "Anti- Master Sword"; and that maybe is Ghirahim's Master, but i'm not sure.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
i don't think there's such thing as an "Anti- Master Sword"; and that maybe is Ghirahim's Master, but i'm not sure.
It's not the official name. It could be the Demon sword if it is Ghirahim who inhabit's it eventually.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
It's not an official name for the sword, It just looks very similair to The Master Sword.. Kind of like the evil twin brother of it.

The only reason people are jumping on board with this sword and Ghirahim, though, is because of the fact that Fi is the Master Sword. It's become a bandwagon. Remember when people said there would be an entire "spirit sword race" just because Fi was part of a sword? Look how that turned out. The theory about Fi and the Master Sword also wasn't "nonsense" back then. It just wasn't widely accepted because everyone had his/her own opinion, of which there were countless.

You just said the same thing as I did..
The theory wasn't widely accepted because it sounde like nonsense, How could a girl turn into a sword?
I myself would never have spotted those similarities.

And look how that turned out..

And?

If we go by my theory that Girahim and Fi are of the same species or have the same magical powers then..
We could say that after Fi turns into the Master Sword to fight evil, Girahim will turn into the Dark Sword so that his master can combat good.
And Girahim has been shown to become corrupt or something, pretty much gain black colors on his body. So if he is the counter-part to Fi, then It's very possible that he could turn into the Dark Sword.

See my logic here?

Only part of it is red. It slivers out from the center. Some of the gem is black on the sword.

And?

"Forced?" Why would he be forced to be turned into a sword? That's quite an assumption.

Have you seen the guy?
Soes he look like somebody who asks his servants politely to turn into his weapon?
Nope, He is a scary dude and when Fi turns into the Master Sword to fight evil, He won't go down without a fight and will force Girahim (If he has the same magical powers as Fi) to turn into his personal weapon to fight good.

Now, I'm not going to say 100% that Ghirahim won't be this sword due to the fact that I'm not Nintendo. However, I highly doubt it. Reason being I would assume this guy had that sword when he and his followers attacked Hyrule.

I know one thing for sure..
That I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

:yes:

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Zorth, take notice that the only thing Ghirahim has similar to this sword is a diamond, which he's already covered with. He has no other features of the blade. Now why would Fi have 6 accurately placed features of the Master Sword but Ghirahim none of this one? Because they're not the same. Fi was created by the Goddess. Ghirahim is just part of the Dark Tribe.

bunny

birb overlord
Hmm, I mean it's pretty much confirmed that Fi becomes the Master Sword, so is anyone else thinking that maybe Fi's power is drained or maybe (going out on a limb here) she has a sister?

Or a brother... (Ghirahim) I have had the same ideas, (about Ghirahim being a brother sword to Fi) in fact, I even posted a thread about it. To me, it seems very plausible.

I don't think that Fi's power is drained, if she becomes the Master Sword, wouldn't it be enhanced?

Last edited:
Fi was created... not born, so she wouldn't have a brother, much less one that she was created to fight against in the war before. Ghirahim is part of the demon tribe that attacked the people long ago, Fi was created to combat against them. It doesn't fit and is just too flimsy of a limb for support.

seems pretty likely to me that the new guy is the third encounter with ghirahim, but that he has stolen much of the imprisoneds power, I'm still not sure though.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
seems pretty likely to me that the new guy is the third encounter with ghirahim, but that he has stolen much of the imprisoneds power, I'm still not sure though.

I noticed the red gem on Ghirahim's sabre, too, but that sword is completely different. Plus, this new guy has all the characteristics of the Imprisoned as many have pointed out, so it can't be Ghirahim.

I noticed the red gem on Ghirahim's sabre, too, but that sword is completely different. Plus, this new guy has all the characteristics of the Imprisoned as many have pointed out, so it can't be Ghirahim.

I know it looks like the imprisoned, when I first saw him, I was sure that he was the final boss, but I think maybe it is Ghirahim who is slowly taking the imprisoneds power, wich I think is what is going on in the official art with him with black hands, so the new guy is Ghirahim with the imprisoneds power, and then the Imrpisoned isn't happy when ghirahim looses, and the Imprisoneds real form is the last boss. this is mainly speculating though, and wishfull thinkng because i don't want the Final boss to be spoiled and also the new guy doesn't look too much like the middle shadow in the intro.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
I know it looks like the imprisoned, when I first saw him, I was sure that he was the final boss, but I think maybe it is Ghirahim who is slowly taking the imprisoneds power, wich I think is what is going on in the official art with him with black hands, so the new guy is Ghirahim with the imprisoneds power, and then the Imrpisoned isn't happy when ghirahim looses, and the Imprisoneds real form is the last boss. this is mainly speculating though, and wishfull thinkng because i don't want the Final boss to be spoiled and also the new guy doesn't look too much like the middle shadow in the intro.

But why the sword change so much and gain the Triforce symbol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom