• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anti-Master Sword

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
So we've seen this new character. He could be part of the demon tribe, or he could rule it. But check out the object in his hand.

zelda_skyward_sword_art-33.jpg

It looks A LOT like the Master Sword, but it looks evil! Upside-down triforce, red gem instead of blue gem, and evil wings extending from the hilt. How did he come across such an item? Any ideas?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only idea I am harboring is that he is completely badass, as well as that sword of his. Upside down Triforce? Clearly he is going against what the Hylians of Skyloft think. Also, he is very clearly a powerful dude as far as those earthly powers go – he's boasting that blade which seemingly appears to have drawn blood before.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hmm, I mean it's pretty much confirmed that Fi becomes the Master Sword, so is anyone else thinking that maybe Fi's power is drained or maybe (going out on a limb here) she has a sister?

Right now I'm thinking Ghirahim will become that blade. Its been hinted that there will be a connection between Fi and Ghirahim (I believe Bill Trinen said it around E3).

Right now I'm thinking Ghirahim will become that blade. Its been hinted that there will be a connection between Fi and Ghirahim (I believe Bill Trinen said it around E3).

If Ghirahim were the sword why would we see him in the intro when there was a war? He plus, a sword holding a sword? That makes perfect sense now does it?;)

Everyone knows no sword is as powerful as the one Link wields! I'll take him on!

:):mastersword:

Wow. Spoiler tag next time? Clicked it thinking it was another fan's theory...thanks a bunch :(

If Ghirahim were the sword why would we see him in the intro when there was a war? He plus, a sword holding a sword? That makes perfect sense now does it?;)

Everyone knows no sword is as powerful as the one Link wields! I'll take him on!

:):mastersword:

That gave me a great feel my friend! lol I couldn't say it better myself. But indeed, it does seem to resemble a completely evil version of the Master Sword. From the diamond in the hilt to the upside-down Triforce location, even to the hand guard wings it's remarkably similar. This does seem like it'll be an amazing story element and also a good use for future games.

Well let's not forget Ghirahim's sword has the same diamond colour and blade. :P

And also most, if not all, of Ghirahim design is based on white so how can he be a that black sword we've seen? :P

I think that his the human version of the imprisoned. He Dosnt look like the final bos. I have this Crzy thoght that his girahims older brother or at least anther demon lord

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't think the fact that it has the Triforce on it makes it an "anti-Master Sword". I also definitely don't think Ghirahim plays into this blade like Fi does. I think it's just some sword the guy has that's ultra-powerful. Who knows, it may have something to do with that blade thing that's in the Imprisoned's head. (This guy is the Imprisoned, just look at the scales on his skin.)

I think it's the imprisoned and Ghirahim's Master. After he's released Link tries to fight him, pulls out the Master Sword. This guy sees it, laughs, and says something along the lines of "Do you really expect to defeat me with this toy? I'll show you true power!" Then he creates this dark version of the Master Sword almost to mock Link (since The Imprisoned probably doesn't need a sword).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom