• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Another Story Sign Ups

blue-eyes

Phoenix
OK, this is a story that I will put up soon. Basically, there are certain people who have powers that the main villain, which is also needed, wants to kill with a certain weapon (which ill decide based on how someone makes the character) to absorb their power so he can rule the world.

Name:
Appearance:
Ability: You need one if you are an important character (fire, ice, telekinesis, ext.)
Personality:
Weapon: Optional
Pet: Optional
Other:

Taken ability's: Earth (Raindrop, electric (gerudogirl), fire(Me),water/ice (theothernavi), wind (Keyari),light (Wolf Sage) Aura (MS13), Mind Ability's (Amaterasu)and healing (Luigidude)
Also taken: Crush on main character (Luigidude), main villain (Myriadviper)
I'll post it soon

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Razen Darak
Appearance: Long white-blond hair, purple cloack, black tunic, pants, and boots under which. Violet eyes.
Personality: Gives off a total aura of control, calm and collected, but also sly and devious.
Ability: Can influence other people's thoughts, desires, and motives. He is also considerably good at hand to hand combat.
Weapon: Long thin sword with engravings on it.
Other: Is main villain.

Name: Sela Alaan
Appearance: striking blue eyes, light brown hair, has a scar down her left leg
Personality: intelligent, feisty, loyal, quick to anger, and above all, obscure
Ability: water
Weapon: a crossbow
Other: none

Edit: She wears a short black tunic (similar to Dark Link's). I'm ok with ice included in the ability.

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Here you go...

Name: Tekara Ki
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into two french braids, light skin, emerald green eyes, light blue tunic, tight tan pants, brown leather boots, and a pendant containing a single green stone that matches her eyes.
Ability: Ability to control the winds.
Personality: Very quiet and caring, but fierce when angry or fighting.
Weapon: Twin curved daggers and a bow.
Pet: Silver Fox
EDIT- The fox's name is Aya.
Other: None.

Hope you can use her! :D

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Approved, and finally someone around the same age as main character. And you have a pet.
( LD and Raindrop signed up through a PM, i only just thought of making it public)

Raindrops character

Name: Kirana
Appearance: Blonde hair with brown streaks in it in a poneytail down to the shoulder blade, brown pants, green shirt, brown gloves, brown boots, green eyes
Ability: Earth
Personality: Kind, nice, rough when she has to be, doesn't like people very much, likes animals.
Weapon: Bow and aroows
Pet:
Other:

And the main character

Name: Elliot Phoenix
Appearance: Medium Blonde hair, red tunic, around 5"5', orange eyes,
Ability: Fire, and he gains the ability of others by being within around 10 feet for like 20 seconds
Personality: Kind, sweet, caring, likes to help others
Weapon: Doesn't use it much, but has a red short sword that he can channel his ability's through.
Pet: A red hawk name Zuko ( get my avatar reference?)

I'll start writing it when I get like 1 more character.

Last edited:
Name: Mitsuo Nobunori

Appearance: Dark long hair that covers his face, red eyes, and slightly pale skin. His appearance can be summarized as dark and gothic; he wears a lot of leather.

Ability: Element: Light: Mitsuo has the ability to mold ethereal energy into whatever shape he desires, usually projectiles.

Personality: He is always calm and quiet most of the time, as such, it can appear that he's bored and uninterested, but he is actually pretty nice guy, albeit a little misunderstood.

Weapon: He uses his abilities to turn light into various projectiles, including bullets, arrows, and darts (his favorite); he does this by pointing his finger like a gun. He is also quite skilled with his dual knives.

Pet: He has a tiny (literally the size of a mouse) wolf pup named Eiji, he stays in a pouch on Misuo's belt. ;)

Other: My character's a fast fighter, and swiftness is also a part of his technique. :yes:

Sorry, I may have gone overboard, but I love doing stuff like this! :yes:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Name: Mare Blackpoint
Appearance: Messy brown hair with gray streaks, dark purple sleeveless shirt, denim half length jacket, jeans, converse, brown eyes, tannish skin
Ability: Aura (energy surrounding everything)
Personality: Sarcastic, funny, trusting, critically thinks
Weapon: Various martial arts and curved sabers
Pet: Wolf named Qui
Other: N/A

amaterasu

Writer
Name: Chailyn Kami
Appearance: Curly brown hair down to her back, green eyes, tall, medium skin, skinny
Ability: telepathy, mind control, basicaly mind things.
Personality: sweet, caring, long temper, but explosive mean side.
Weapon: bow and arrow
Pet: Troy; Cat
Other:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom