• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Another SSBB Hack Video Young Ganondorf Gameplay

another hack, this one is a much younge Ganondorf, which i assume is a fan character unless i'm missing something from either the games or manga, and he's over Captain Falcon but i got an altered moveset for Falcon so it'll be somting new to see, if you're familiar with the Dragon Ball Z series you'll recognize the moveset, also i'm just figting TP Link, nothing too special on the opponent but don't worry i got more hacks to show where these came from, and one more ting to add don't expect a climactic battle because i was still getting used to the moveset and it has a weird glitch, the up B is instant transmision from the DBZ series and it can screw you over if you accidently press down on the controle stick because apparently you'll go through te floor, and also the song in the stage i put in destroys any possible way of making the fight epic but it's funny, hint: it's by Brentlefloss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfMe5tUYZWQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom