• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Another Region

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I would love a Sky province! Skyloft's great, but it would've been cool for Link to discover somewhere else in the sky. It would have dragons and flying enemies! And Ghirahim would be the boss!!!

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
I would love a Sky province! Skyloft's great, but it would've been cool for Link to discover somewhere else in the sky. It would have dragons and flying enemies! And Ghirahim would be the boss!!!

Sounds great except for Ghirahim.

You already fight him as a boss three times.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I feel instinctively there should have been a proper water province in SS, however, I have always hated water places in Zelda because they always seem to contain unnecessary levels of difficulty plus require iron boots which suck as far as I'm concerned. However, I also hate snowy icy Zelda provinces because the enemies impede way too much. Good enemies are a must but icy ones always have a somewhat unfair advantage so unless they also gave some kind of item or power or some kind of move that meant you could unfreeze more (like rolling when you catch fire for example) I think SS doesn't need a snow area. I liked the idea of the demon-ravaged province but I think it'd be depressing like the lanayru province. Maybe a twilight province. That'd be cool and would maybe explain the origin of Link's wolf form more.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I feel instinctively there should have been a proper water province in SS, however, I have always hated water places in Zelda because they always seem to contain unnecessary levels of difficulty plus require iron boots which suck as far as I'm concerned. However, I also hate snowy icy Zelda provinces because the enemies impede way too much. Good enemies are a must but icy ones always have a somewhat unfair advantage so unless they also gave some kind of item or power or some kind of move that meant you could unfreeze more (like rolling when you catch fire for example) I think SS doesn't need a snow area. I liked the idea of the demon-ravaged province but I think it'd be depressing like the lanayru province. Maybe a twilight province. That'd be cool and would maybe explain the origin of Link's wolf form more.

If you don't like water areas, then why do you want a water area in SS???

Sounds great except for Ghirahim.

You already fight him as a boss three times.

Whats wrong with Ghirahim?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Either that, or a sub region in Eldin inhabited by gorons. The Eldin province needed more to it, Faron had Lake Floria and Lanayru had the Sand Sea. Eldin's Volcano Summit doesnt count as a sub region. Too small and cramped. The gorons have to come from somewhere.
I was unhappy that they did not decide to give any backstory to the Gorons in SS. For an origin story there was little origin explained.

Perhaps nobody knows the backstory of the Goron's because they are so old? Anyway I wouldn't say no to a snow area or the creepy Shadow temple like area. Actually I thought there was going to be a creepy area underneath the sealed grounds for awhile.... I'm not sure why though.

Fig

The Altruist
If I would to make a new region, it would be an Ice region. The main thing inside my region would be a Frozen wasteland with a huge mountain somewhere in the region. The only way to find the mountain is by using the surronding environment and find the secret hints within the landscape. The entire mountain is the dungeon, filled with thousands of caverns of hundreds of enemies!

T

TheKeaton

Well I have two ideas.
One would be the snow reigon, obviously. I'm so sad that skyward sword had no snow area!!

The other would be something like Ikana Canyon from Majora's Mask- A rocky, mountainous area with a depressing, haunted theme to it. That would be very unique for a Hyrule location!

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I would have to say Termina!!!!!!!!

Okay fine since in retrospect that wouldnt make an iota of sence ill choose something else, i dont want to sound repeditive, but an Ordan region wich would be covered with snow, an old wise ice dragon who lives on the top of a mountin makes sence to me.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Well I have two ideas.
One would be the snow reigon, obviously. I'm so sad that skyward sword had no snow area!!

The other would be something like Ikana Canyon from Majora's Mask- A rocky, mountainous area with a depressing, haunted theme to it. That would be very unique for a Hyrule location!

Thats a nice idea! They could have added that to the game, but its too bad they didn't.

omg. a snow dungeon, with something for a dungeon item that could melt the ice then make it a water place. there couldve been a second ghirahim batte there in his "mansion" or like a snow bird or something

R

RiseoftheGerudo

I disliked that they ripped of the open world concept from tp/ww/mm/oot and that could be a cool province. I felt so closed off. I HATED that Nintendo hid a water area in the forest area, and then the dungeon was like indiana jones themed to me :/. Ice region would be cool too. Just my opinion.

Actually, wait a moment...

I might be wrong here but there was a huge war when Hylia raised Skyloft... why couldn't we have a ruined, war-torn province? a province perhaps a little reminscent of Kakriko or ruined castle town like in OoT (i know they didn't exist back then but surely there were some urban and hospitable areas down there at the time?), a place where it looked as if people had once lived, now full of re-deads and Stalfos'... something urban to contrast the elemental provinces and actually get some hate up for Demise with proof of him having destroyed a way of life on the surface.

Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom