• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Another Hero Shade Thought

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Although i believe OOT link is the heros shade, you do not have to be a kokiri to turn into a skull kid, in fact i thought that kokiri were the only ones not able to get turned into a skull kid, remember that creepy guy who sat under the tree at night in kokiri village? He went to to the lost woods, and bye the time you made it there a kokiri was in his place telling you he had got lost, and he had most likely also turned inot a sKCUZ ull kid, but since the girl in his place was a kokiri she could not get lost, this is only what i remember, correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:

Smoore

The Rational Theist
This is full of speculation, and also, the title of SS:Link is Hero of the goddess, the title of OoT:Link is Hero of time, you just can't assume Nintendo was referencing SS:Link in Hyrule Historia, you just can't

I'm not assuming anything. Obviously it's full of speculation—that's exactly what I was doing: speculating. I also noted that SS:Link is never referred to as "Hero of Time" in Skyward Sword. What I did say is that he fits the bill better than OoT:Link. Besides, I technically *can* assume whatever I want. That doesn't make it true, but assumptions aren't always true. Regardless, all I said was that I believe the Hero's Shade is SS:Link, and that SS:Link is also the Hero of Time along with all his other names. Don't worry, though. It's just a theory.

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
I'm not assuming anything. Obviously it's full of speculation—that's exactly what I was doing: speculating. I also noted that SS:Link is never referred to as "Hero of Time" in Skyward Sword. What I did say is that he fits the bill better than OoT:Link. Besides, I technically *can* assume whatever I want. That doesn't make it true, but assumptions aren't always true. Regardless, all I said was that I believe the Hero's Shade is SS:Link, and that SS:Link is also the Hero of Time along with all his other names. Don't worry, though. It's just a theory.

All right then, I'm just saying it's ridiculous to impose such title in SS:Link

If one looks closely, the Hero's Shade's armor resembles the armor worn by the Hylian Knight spirits that can seen in the castle courtyard while using wolf senses. This might suggest that the Hero of Time died in knight's armor, which in turn might explain the peculiarities in the design of the Hero Shade's [Stalfos-esque?] armor.

Speaking of Knight's Armor, In SS Link is trying to get to the rank of Knight. Whereas in ST you have to use the Knight's armor or clothes. Just a thought, but people, in my opinion, Do not bring ST or PH in forums like this very often...just think about it.

:love: TheVampireSlaye

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
i was just thinking about how :) becames shade a stalfos so this is what i think happened he goes through the lost woods goes to the alternate world of terminia gets lost on his way back and dies in the woods and becomes a stalfos since hes not a kokiri he would not become a skull kid. but he was a kid, the stalfos is a more of an adult form though but he would have had to die the the lost woods to become a stalfos but if he left and came back when he was an adult what reason would he have for coming back to the woods as an adult tell me your thoughts

He cant die right away in the lost woods so he probably survived long enough untill he died. Plus, heres a question. How the heck did he get that humongous area where u meet him in tp?

L

link4427

When you sing(or howl) the wolf song, you are taken to a different place. it looks like a older Hyrule with floating land,trees,and runes. Leaving me to believe that The Hero Shade is link from Skyword Sword, and the place your in is Skyloft the floating city

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
When you sing(or howl) the wolf song, you are taken to a different place. it looks like a older Hyrule with floating land,trees,and runes. Leaving me to believe that The Hero Shade is link from Skyword Sword, and the place your in is Skyloft the floating city

Actually look closely, and all the regions are depicted in it, death mountain and snowpeak are notable examples, to me it's more like the "ethereal world"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom