• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Another Creepy Zelda Game

With all the horror anime I have been watching recently it kinda got me thinking: What if we had another Zelda game that had the creepiness of Majora's Mask? I thought that the ominous, sort of hopeless feeling of time running the moon with the giant ugly face gave you was kind of cool. I mean they don't have to go all out with gore or anything, but just enough eerie undertones to make it a memorable experience to say the least. I don't have an idea of what it would be like but I do know I want one. So with that being said, who's with me? Who also wants to stay up at night due to nightmares!?:xd:

Djinn

and Tonic
You know it actually would not be all that hard to do given the things established in the series now. There are already lots and LOTS of various dead, undead, and not quite dead things that have become staples of the series. As well as the slightly more recent addition of demons and their king in Hyrule. A game wrapped around the poes, poe collector, and the strange circumstances around the many restless spirits that d not at all want to rest or move on in Hyrule. Even in perfectly sunny, everything is fine Hyrule field in OoT had hordes of undead crawling out of the ground nonstop each and every night. The incredibly haunted shadow temple with all the spirits and nasty things willing to attack you or the Arbiter's grounds housing more restless dead show that Hyrule does have a pretty terrible past that it is always trying to hide. TP and OoT also established means of seeing invisible spirits to fight them.

I think a future game that takes a few of these already established elements and runs with them can make a pretty interesting game. Just imagine something like a poe, or greater spirit wanting the triforce for a chance at wishing for life again could be a new story in a different direction.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Sadly, I don't think Nintendo will ever make Zelda game like Majora's Mask. It would be too controversial in this day and age, unfortunately.

Salem

SICK
There's always some potential in the new Zelda Wii U, I mean we don't know much about so anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom