• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Annoying Video Game Characters

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
Have you played a game where this video game character annoys you by telling you the same thing over and over? This is the video game character that annoyed me.

[video=youtube;PkuLj5uCgSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkuLj5uCgSk[/video]

Dude couldn't keep his mouth closed for a few minutes...

The game is Modern Warfare 2 and the character that annoys you is named Sgt. Foley.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Annoying erm I mean Adorring fan.

I wan't to kill him and revive him just so I can kill him again...

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Oh good grief, where to begin?

Fi, Navi, just about any sidekick character with few exceptions, the entire cast of Sonic teh Hedgehog, Toad, Slippy Toad, Trixie :sick:, the entire cast of Star Ocean: TLH (especially Lymle, Meracle and Welch) Claptrap, Snow Villers, Ashley Graham.... the list goes on and on and on ....

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Tingle, Fi, Navi, Scrapper--actually to his credit he's SUPPOSED to be annoying.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Navi is probably the only character from a video game that really annoys me. Maybe it's because I play that game a lot, but whenever I hear her say "HEY!" or "LISTEN!" I get extremely irritated. I really with there was a "Navi: On/Off" setting. That would make that game better :P.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Aerith, Rikku, Fi, Scrapper...really most of SS' cast, Claptrap, Z.W.E.I, Patroklos, Pyrrha...list goes on.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Obviously Fi is one of them, however much I may love her, but there's one recent character that does exactly what Fi did, only WORSE. E. Gad from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Good grief, this guy doesn't shut up! Every five minutes, he decides that he has to interrupt you to give you a long-winded explanation of what you just did. Even Fi didn't do that, at least not to the extent that E. Gad does. Ugh. What a pain in an otherwise (surprisingly) fun game.

Dan

Battletoads that bird character in the game over screen, he's a conderscending *******, and nothing frustrates you more than losing a game, but then having to be told how much you suck, I wanna punch this guy in the face!
NES--Battletoads%20%20Double%20Dragon_Sep22%201_56_44.png

Although the dark queen is pretty hawt.
Battletoads-Dark-Queen.jpg

Donutwizard

The Angry Mask Salesman
The dog from Duck Hunt, Navi, And Lydia from Skyrim was a little annoying(,but it's ok because I sacrificed her to Boethiah), and Cicero was SOOOO annoying, it was so satisfying killing him.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I really with there was a "Navi: On/Off" setting. That would make that game better :P.
Well, there is a glitch in the original where you can trap her in the Temple Of Time....... but I think she comes back as soon as you leave... or something.
I never pulled it off, only have been told about it and shown it by friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom