• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Annoying People =/

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Let me just say, I HATE them. I have some kid from my school who is the same age as me who SPAMS me on FB Chat.

Reminds me of a play I did... Cinderella and Rockerfella. We decided the Ugly Twin sisters should be boys XD Flirting with a gay boy. (He even admitted it infront of the Headteacher XD) I feel sorry for them.

And there was a girl who acted like a princess and acted like my GF (We had to Salsa in a dance WE made up e.e) She is a bit mistreated, she even screamed for joy when she was getting chips from her mum. And her mum is like "HELL YEAH! MCDONALDS FOR ME!"

I sound like a judgemental judging judger of Judging Judger gods, but it's my opinion so get another one :D

Pen

The game is on!
Well of course nobody likes "annoying people"! :D However, when I meet an annoying person I just try to seem a little annoying myself, heheh! That way the "annoying person" might go away so that I don't need to. Hahah! :lol: How I love it when that happens!

Reminds me of a play I did... Cinderella and Rockerfella. We decided the Ugly Twin sisters should be boys XD Flirting with a gay boy. (He even admitted it infront of the Headteacher XD) I feel sorry for them.
You sure love this quote, eh? :P

Anyway, I loathed annoying people. Especially people who don't know that they're annoying, and no matter how much you explain to them their habits, they don't seem to understand HOW they're annoying :shake:. However, it is up to you to not let people annoy you... :yes:

I tend to find plenty of people annoying, whether or not I actually meet them.

Let's see...
There's a person in my psychology class my instructor call "Chapter 5", she's annoying.
Students in a class last quarter were annoying because they never shut up.
Noah Antwiler, aka Spoony, I find him annoying even if I'm a fan of Linkara's.
I think Stuttering Craig is annoying.

I just never speak to them at all unless they show less annoying qualities, like actually listening in class or being interested in similar topics as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom