• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Annouchment: Zelda Smackdown 2012

Well, "Skyward Sword" makes 16 official Zelda titles, and that got me thinking..."Forlong," I told myself, "Sixteen is a perfect number for a tournament, is it not?" "Why yes it is!" I answered myself. So why not? Here's how I plan to do it:

• Tournament starts in the first week of January (gives me time to iron out the details).
  • Every Thursday, I'll post a poll for two Zelda games.
  • The poll will be open for five days (until the following Tuesday).
  • Obviously the game with the most votes will be the victor for that round and get to advance.
  • The tournament will end mid-April.
  • I'll put links in my signature for the threads.

What do you think? Have any questions?

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Don't get how this is a Zelda "Smackdown' event. When I first heard that I thought they would be featuring something Zelda-related in the WWE (I would love to see Hornswoggle dressed like Tingle). But this does sound cool. I'll be voting a lot.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'll vote too, I have a feeling SS will win but we won't know unless the event actually pulls off. Until mid-April, then.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Nice. Sounds like a great idea. Will you be including the Tingle games and CD-I? I know you said all 16 but what about those games? You should put them in.

Well, the way you made it sound was that only two games at one time will fight, as in just those two games. If that's not what you meant, that's my bad, but that's how it came across to me.
That was exactly what I meant. Hmmm. Your idea might work. It will go a lot faster that way. Would keeping each poll open for five days still be reasonable? Or should I have them open for longer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom