• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Anju's Dad

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'm not sure if this is/ was a Thread if so then CLOSE it Moderators.

You that ??? guy in the Bomber Notebook any chance that ??? could be Tortus.
For those who don't know who ??? is It's the Hand that pops out of the Stock Pot Inn in the room across from Anju's Grandmother. SPI's bathroom if I remember correctly

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I don't think so... It could be a possibility, but I don't really think that'd be accurate. Wouldn't you think that Anju would mention her father falling into the hotel's toilet and not being able to escape...? I don't mean to offend you, and I'm sorry if I did.

I don't think so... It could be a possibility, but I don't really think that'd be accurate. Wouldn't you think that Anju would mention her father falling into the hotel's toilet and not being able to escape...? I don't mean to offend you, and I'm sorry if I did.

Yes well maybe Anju doesn't know about it. Dontcha think that maybe she would have helped him out of there if she knew? Maybe he came out the toilet and screamed HEYYYY! and she got scared and never came back again?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It's strange to bring up but 1 of my friends at school brought it up in a conversation yesterday.

Yes well maybe Anju doesn't know about it. Dontcha think that maybe she would have helped him out of there if she knew? Maybe he came out the toilet and screamed HEYYYY! and she got scared and never came back again?=\
I be freaked out if Hand came out of the toilet in my Inn and said hey get me outta here

Yes well maybe Anju doesn't know about it. Dontcha think that maybe she would have helped him out of there if she knew? Maybe he came out the toilet and screamed HEYYYY! and she got scared and never came back again?=\
I be freaked out if Hand came out of the toilet in my Inn and said hey get me outta here

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Actually it's quite impossible for him to be ???, because it's mentioned in the game by Anju that her father is dead. Here be the quote from the game that shows what I'm talking about:

Anju from Majora's Mask said:
"We used to be a cafeteria, but after my father died, the room rentals that were part of our service became our main focus."

i think he's dead, but i don't know if its actually stated, if its not, it is defenitely hinted at, so no, i don't think your correct.

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
Well, you literally can't speculate this at all because in the game is bluntly says her father is dead. If he went missing, she probably would have said so. Saying he was dead pretty obviously states that he died, they mourned, they did some form of burial, etc.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
I think it's an absurd theory.
Anju's father is dead, so there's no point making theories the hand is Anju's father.
Sorry, no offence included, but this is a kind of stupid theory.

Twilight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom