• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

Mute

一員
You know, I'd love to give Higurashi a chance, but I just can't handle most the scenes in it. Not only does it give me an effect similar to what End of Evangelion did, it also has things that make me have dreams that are nothing short of Final Destination-esque killing sprees. But I digress...

I can't seem to find many anime I'm actually able to sit down and watch anymore. The last was Strike Witches, and it actually wasn't too bad. However, I really need to finish watching Otogi Juushi Akazukin, since it wasn't that bad either.

Apart from those, the only anime I remember enjoying a lot was Azumanga, Love Hina, Chobits, DBZ, Fate/Stay Night, Potemayo, Ichigo Mashimaro, and finally Sketchbook ~full color'S~. That last one has a rather awkward name, though.

linkman8

True and Noble
Apart from those, the only anime I remember enjoying a lot was Azumanga, Love Hina, Chobits, DBZ, Fate/Stay Night, Potemayo, Ichigo Mashimaro, and finally Sketchbook ~full color'S~. That last one has a rather awkward name, though.
I think you take a liking to the same kind of shows that I do. Comedy, maybe some fantasy thrown in, some romantic comedy stuff.

So I'm like 10 episodes through the second season of Higurashi no naku koro ni Kai. I'm glad they've explained some of it, because I was kind of lot. Now I feel like I've clicked back into place again.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
i currnently rewatched Gundam 00 and the second season.

Gundam rocks, especialy 00. Gundam SEED was more drama and romance involved while 00 has both the drama but also political aspects in the series. So in other words, it was going back to its roots like gundam wing.

In 2010 there will be a movie released of gundam 00.

linkman8

True and Noble
I recall hearing someplace that Gundam 00 was more geared towards guys, while I think it was Gundam SEED that was geared towards girls. I dunno if that's true, but I heard it someplace.
Also, did you hear that they made a life-size Gundam statue over in Japan?

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Yes yes yes, that statue is awsome. here is an image of that statue:

Would it not be awsome that an anime became reallity? :xd:
Makes you wanna hop in to it and fly away.!!

gundam-japan-3-570x380.jpg

L

LunarWolf

I watch Inuyasha, but only for sesshomaru. I also watch fruits basket and read PhD : Phantasy Degree for Mordicus.

D

Dark Iz Here

I have wasted my life watching plenty of anime and now matter how many different shows I watch my favorites will always be Code Geass and Death Note =P.

L

LunarWolf

blech...deathnote sucks. and lovers of deathnote? attack me and I show no mercy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Yay! Anime! =3

Well, I've watched a few animes. I'm currently watching FullMetal Alchemist (my favourite! =3), Lucky Star (another favourite :P), and Bleach.

I've watched a lot of Pokemon when I was young, and when it got to the Diamond and Pearl episodes, I stopped. None of them were all that good, and Dawn bugged me with her annoyance. xD I also watched DBZ when I was little, and it used to be a big favourite of mine. xD I also used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh, but stopped when they started showing Yu-Gi-Oh GX. It's not the same without Yugi. =( I used to watch Zatch Bell, but since they stopped showing it on Cartoon Network, I stopped watching it. I'll probably look it up on Youtube or something. I've watched a few episodes of Naruto, but I didn't care for it. I've watched the first episode of Sailor Moon, and I thought it was cute. I might look up more of that. I've also watched the first episode of Full Metal Panic, and it seems funny. I've watched a few scenes of it on Youtube since a friend wanted to show me some, and I enjoyed them. I also plan on looking up more of that anime, too. I've watched the first three episodes of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and I'll probably look up more episodes of that, too.

linkman8

True and Noble
So lately my anime-watching has come to a virtual standstill. Unfortunately due to school and other activities, plus a lack of a laptop, I haven't been able to get much done.
But anyway, I finished the whole Higurashi series, including Higurashi no naku Koro Ni Rei. Then I watched the first Shakugan no Shana S episode. (Second one coming out next month...) And then I watched the first episode of Hitohira.

Austin

Austin
I just recently started watching Fairy Tale. It's not my favorite, but its not my worst. For anyone who rather stream their anime rather then downloading it, you can visit a site I go to. http://AnimeLimit.com We are also partnered with a site with anime downloads for those who prefer to download.

linkman8

True and Noble
So since last time I've watched quite a bit of anime. I finished Hitohira, which was a very good show. It had excellent music, a very good plotline, and it was very well written. I'll admit that at first I wasn't so sure about it, but once you get about 4 episodes in, you start to get into it. I rated it a 9/10 on myanimelist.net, which is something I rarely do.
Now I've started Kurokami and I'm about 6 episodes in. It's pretty good so far, with an interesting plot. A few of the character models, especially the evil male characters, are disappointingly similar to Bleach models, but I'll get through that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom