• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
If I already posted here then I have an updated list, if not here it is also
Includes mangas ...

Fullmetal Alchemist
Soul Eater
Bleach
One Piece
Fairy Tale
Death Note
InuYasha (kinda)
Naruto (both series)
Shaman King
Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Ball Z (all series)
Zombie Loan

I'm a huge anime fan, and I plan to remain so for the rest of my life. :lol:

I have an extensive list of my favorite anime. Such an exhaustive list that I can't list them all :sweat:. I am currently keeping tracks on Bleach, One Piece, Naruto (losing interest), and also attempting to watch all of the Studio Ghibli films:

· Castle in the Sky
· My Neighbor Totoro
· Grave of the Fireflies
· Kiki's Delivery Service
· Only Yesterday
· Porco Rosso
· Pom Poko
· Whisper of the Heart
· Princess Mononoke
· My Neighbors the Yamadas
· Spirited Away
· The Cat Returns
· Howl's Moving Castle
· Tales from Earthsea
· Ponyo · Arrietty
· From up on Poppy Hill‎

I have watched/am watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Kai, Rei, Zero no Tsukaima, Hayate no Gotoku, Toradora, Shakugan no Shana, To Aru Majutsu no Index, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Hidan no Aria, Kamisama no Memochou, Mawaru Penguindrum, K-ON, YuruYuri, Kodomo no Jikan, Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Beelzebub, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Elfen Lied, KuroKami, Lucky Star, Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Hanasaku Iroha, To Love-ru, Angel Beats, and Black Rock Shooter which make 29

I've also been recommended to watch Ouran Host Club, Hunter X Hunter, Flame of Recca, Yuyu Hakushu, Bakemonogatari, Gai-Rei Zero, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Gurren Lagann, Buso Renkin, Bamboo Blade, Minami-Ke, DemonBane, Arjuna, Chobits, xxxHolic, AnoHana, Dororon Enma Kun, Denpa to Onna to Seishun Otoko, Sket Dance, Working!!, Stein's Gate, Darker than BLACK, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Gintama, Yondemasu Azazelsan, KissxSis, Rosario + Vampire, Strawberry Panic, Seikon no Qwaser, Tiger&Bunny, Kashimashi, Black Lagoon, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Betterman, Monster Princess, Senjou no Valkyria, Shingentsutan Tsukihime, Kimi to Todoke, Slayers, Simoun, Kiba, Noir, Madlax, Galaxy Angels, Starry Sky, Spice and Wolf, Souten Kouro, Kure-Nai, Azumanga Daioh, Macross Frontier, Onegai Teacher, Dragon Crisis, Onegai Twins, DNAngle, To Heart, Tonagura, Toriko, MM, Neo Ranga, Matantei Loki Rangarok, Gakuen Alice, Ranma, Witchblade, Madoka, Pretty Cure, Gunslinger Girl, Hell Girl, Needles, Ergo Proxy, Mnemosyne, Excel Saga, Puni Puni Poemi, Eden of the East, Mai Otome, Special A, Fushigi Yugi, Ceres, School Rumble, Bakuman, Jubei Chan, .Hack, Gokutatsu Tenshi Dokuro chan, Soul Hunter, and Soul Link, by K4KING, Sarianae, and Austin, totaling 83, which would be 112 in total anime.

Doushiooooooo

I swear I've watched at least over two thirds of all these... :D

I watch alot of anime and loved most of it but i dont realy buy much of it . when i absolutley love one ill buy it though, like clannad and clannad the afterstory. Some of the series that i am following are bleach and fma brotherhood another series that i absolutley love and would buy is code geass as well as r2

Haha what about elfen leid ,i hope i spelled that right oh ya and highschool of the dead theres alot more but those are the first two that come to mind

linkman8

True and Noble
I have watched/am watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Kai, Rei, Zero no Tsukaima, Hayate no Gotoku, Toradora, Shakugan no Shana, To Aru Majutsu no Index, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Hidan no Aria, Kamisama no Memochou, Mawaru Penguindrum, K-ON, YuruYuri, Kodomo no Jikan, Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Beelzebub, Fairy Tail, Death Note, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Elfen Lied, KuroKami, Lucky Star, Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Mahou Sensei Negima!, Hanasaku Iroha, To Love-ru, Angel Beats, and Black Rock Shooter which make 29

You really have watched all of the best shows. I may have missed it in that massive list, but definitely give the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a go. It's one of the greatest shows out there, with an amazing movie.
Lately I've been watching A-Channel, and even though I absolutely adored shows like Lucky Star, I can't seem to get into A-Channel. There's just something... boring about it, I guess. Anyone else seen it?

Austin

Austin
Lately I've been watching A-Channel, and even though I absolutely adored shows like Lucky Star, I can't seem to get into A-Channel. There's just something... boring about it, I guess. Anyone else seen it?
Yeah, it's really a cheap rip-off of much better slice-of-life shows like K-ON! and Lucky Star. I could never make myself care about any of the characters other than the tall one with dark hair. There's all that, and then the insert songs IN EVERY EPISODE.

D

Dragon Ninja

I love any traditional anime. Mainly action or shounen. I'm just a sucker for good animation. The last anime I saw was Redline, which was just amazing. I'm still pumped after watching it a few days ago.

My favourite animators are You Yoshinari and Yutaka Nakamura.

My favourite animes:
FLCL
Rebuild of Evangelion
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann <--- I highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't seen it!
Cowboy Bebop
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

My entire anime list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Swift_anime

Z

ZeldaFan12

I only watch Pokémon.
I hate DragonBall Z and DragonBall GT, I haven't seen DragonBall nor I don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom