• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

F

FalseDestiny

I understand that but these ones actually look like they are sticking to the original storylines. But I agree about the Dragonball Evolutions movie. Also has anyone watched the new Dragonball Kai. It seems to be more in-depth and that it is supposed to be more like the manga of Dragonball Z.
And I have been watching a new anime called 07 Ghost.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I understand that but these ones actually look like they are sticking to the original storylines. But I agree about the Dragonball Evolutions movie. Also has anyone watched the new Dragonball Kai. It seems to be more in-depth and that it is supposed to be more like the manga of Dragonball Z.
And I have been watching a new anime called 07 Ghost.

I started watching the first few episodes of DB Kai. As you said, I believe it is supposed to follow the manga more closely, but I haven't noticed any changes yet. And it's a pain listening to Goku and the others when they sound like girls (Granted, not all of the voices are bad, but Goku is terrible). >_>
So for now, I'm just going to wait a while before I watch any more.

S

Spreeze

All time favorite anime that I've seen: Yu Yu Hakusho.
It's just.... epic.
I also like DBZ and Dragonball.
Pokemon is okay... but only the season's when there is 150 pokemon. After that it just gets annoying.

I found out not to long ago that Akira is going to be made into a live action movie and so is Neon Genesis Evangelion. By the looks of Evangelion that one is going to be good. As for Akira all I have seen on it is the motorcycle which looks exacly like it did in the anime. And after Akira the same group is going to make a live action of Ninja Scroll.
Sounds interesting... although I must confess I actually dislike (or in the case of Ninja Scroll, borderline hate) all three of those anime. >.<

The only thing I really like about Evangelion is the Eva Mechs and the Angels. Especially the Angels.

You've gotta be careful with live action movies sometimes though. I usually take them with a grain of salt, or so to speak. They've been good in the past, like for example the Death Note live action films were decent; but there have also been some pretty poor ones. Look at the newest one: Dragonball Evolutions or whatever it's called. Biggest flop in DB history.
I agree that the Dragonball movie looks like crap... but I wouldn't dismiss how crappy some of the animated movies were... I saw one that was just the single most boring thing I have ever watched... -.-

I'm interested in seeing the Death Note live action films, though.

Anyway... I also heard they were making a Robotech live action movie. Not in Japan, in America. If it were Japan it would probably be a Macross movie, not Robotech (Macross was the Japanese version. For the American version, Robotech, they completely changed the story.)

linkman8

True and Noble
Are they really making a robotech movie? Hm, that's interesting, I may watch that.
Anyway, since I've been busy lately with school, I haven't had any time, but just last night I started Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu as Oni recommended. So far, it's pretty good. :)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
finished watching:
Tsubasa Chronicle
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations
Tsubasa: Shunraiki
XXXHOLiC
XxxHOLiC: Kei
xxxHOLiC: Shunmuki

What interesting about this is that the makers of (Clamp) made some kinda own universe of there animes. They are not completly related bust sorta crossovers in the storyline.
And i also read that "Cardcaptor Sakura" is also related to these animes.
I have been hearing positive reactions over Cardcaptor Sakura but i will watch that later.

Most of the time, I watch anime like Bleach, Naruto, and Wolf's Rain. And Avatar, if that even counts as an anime. Kinda like a strand between cartoon and anime, who knows *shurgs*

S

SilverHawk01

Right now, I'm into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Gundam Seed.

Big flashy robots make me happy! xD

So you like mecha anime ? xD Well here are some of mah fav's:

Black Lagoon - Finished
Bleach - Watching
Fullmetal Alchemist - Finished ( watching fma 2 brotherhood now ).
DB/DBZ/DBGT - Finished ( when I was young xD ).
Fate/Stay night - Finished ( pwnage, SABER! ).
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2924/ef_-_a_tale_of_memories.ef - a tale of memories ( great anime ).
Code Geass ( freaking plottwists...grrrr ).

Meh I think I should make a MAL http://myanimelist.net to keep my anime ^^".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom