• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

I loooove anime. :) I had been hatin' on it for no reason awhile, but got back into it recently, and been watching various ones like crazy. Favorite is Ranma 1/2, which was incredibly long and didn't even end properly (so now I'm reading the manga). D: Some of my other favorites are Clannad, Kino no Tabi (also known as Kino's Journey), and Karin. Recently gotten into InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin, and Sailor Moon. And, uh... yeah. xD

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well I know I already posted here before but it doesn't hurt to add more anime.:D Well, right now I'm in the middle of Claanad After Story. I'm also at the end of Lucky Star and am in the middle of Spiral. Anybody know of any good anime I should watch?

Right nw I'm watching the first FullMetal Alchemist on Netfilx, and I think it's great. I used to be into Inuyasha and Naruto, but for some reason I stopped. After I finish FMA I'm gonna watch FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Well, I am watching Soul Eater at the moment. I laughed so hard at this moment:
Stein: Did you help them because you're a nurse? Or because you're a witch?
awkward pause, Medusa considers killing him
Medusa: You're horrible! Commenting on my looks like that! I don't have to take this from you. It's sexual harrassment!
stein laughs
Stein: Then promise me that if you sue, go after Spirit first! Haha!
wheels backward in chair, falls over, and chair lands on top of him
Medusa: I hope you're going to pay for that if you broke it.

Hilarious!!! I have watched FMA: Brotherhood, Bleach, Hetalia: Axis Powers, Death Note, Naruto, One Piece, Kekkashi, Durarara, Inuyasha, etc. I really like anime, but I read the manga's as well. I like the manga for Ranma 1/2. Right now, Soul Eater is my second favorite anime/manga, with Bleach beating it for first place.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Ugh.. my friends and I are watching more and more different animes, and I'm just glad I finished Karin. Currently the ones I am watching is Clannad, Shuffle!, Ah! My Goddess!, Special A, Vampire Knight, and Fruits Basket. Sadly I never seem to have time to finish any of them, and I just keep starting new ones... :/

linkman8

True and Noble
I recently finished watching Astarotte no Omocha, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, and I picked up and watched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (movie) on Blu-Ray.
Now I'm watching A-Channel. Has anyone else seen any of these shows?

Austin

Austin
I recently finished watching Astarotte no Omocha, Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai, and I picked up and watched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (movie) on Blu-Ray.
Now I'm watching A-Channel. Has anyone else seen any of these shows?
I've seen all but Disappearance. Astarotte and OreImo are both great, although A-Channel was a bit meh in my opinion.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I am pretty big fan of anime. I only have a few series I've REALLY gotten into. I have had a lot I've enjoyed though.

To name the ones I really like, I would go with:
The World God Only Knows, One Piece, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (Kei, Rei and Kira) (Explicit), Toradora!, Yu Yu Hakusho and Elfen Lied (Explicit).

I have a lot more, but I really love those. One Piece and TWGOK are the only ones I regularly read.

J

Jun

Heh, i tend to stop wtching stuff for months, so i need a list.

But i bsolutly love get backers, one piece, and probably precure (but i think im not to wild about the current series, i mainly liked splash and heartcatch).

i like prince of tennis (DONT LAUGH AT ME!!!!.........) and i like just about any anime that someone tells me to watch. ^^ GO ANIME!!!!

Ikana

Trollkastel
About a month ago I started watching 2 anime's called Blood-c and Blue Excorcist. Blood-C hasn't been getting so much love due to its slow moving plot, but I kinda like that since you get to know how the character friendships are going so if one of them dies you will kinda get on how the character feels (I tried to write that as best as I could). Most seem to be liking Blood Plus more the Blood-C and try to connect the two together even though they have nothing to do with each other. So far I have been loving Blue Excorcist, at first it didn't seem like a anime that I would normally watch but the more I got into it the more I liked it.

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
An interesting anime people should at least watch the first episode of is Eyeshield 21, it has an American Football theme like other sport animes but has one of the most 'evil' characters you can find, see if you can spot the devil before he properly shows his true colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom