• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

linkman8

True and Noble
Chidori, you've got a nice list there. I watched some of the stuff you did. Like School Days; ugh, I hated that one. The ending was horrible, though I'm sure Onilink would disagree. :D

I'm going to see if I can find my list, so I can post it.

I LOVE ANIME!!! i think that we should live in an anime world! that would be SWEET! (expecially Naruto world!!)

ok my faves:

NARUTO!!!! :clap: :clap: <3 imadicted to it! i love it!!!!!! CHA! BELIEVE IT!
Bleach
slayers
DeathNote
Inuyasha
Elfinlied
Shingu
Shadow skill
yu-yu hakosho

Thats all the ones i can name at the top of my head, but thier are lots more

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Chidori, you've got a nice list there. I watched some of the stuff you did. Like School Days; ugh, I hated that one. The ending was horrible, though I'm sure Onilink would disagree. :D

I'm going to see if I can find my list, so I can post it.

LOl yeah school days ending was quite unexpected... i did not like it nor hate it :D

Oh also another thing, Chidori and I switched eachothers watched animes titles on msn sometimes.
Chidori was the one who said to watch school days and gantz, while i said reccomended speed grapher to him. :D

Anyway, for now i'm taking a little break with watching anime.
And next to that, there are some ungoing titles (most of them second seasons) right now, so i'm also watching that:
Gundam 00 (a second season)
Clannad After story (a second season)
Ef - A tale of melodies (a second season)
Nodame Cantabile Paris (a second season)

The new ungoing titles (thats not second season), well i just wait for them untill all episodes are out.

Kybyrian

Death Note, Bleach, not much others, now that I actually think of it.

I'm not real big into Anime.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Am i like the only one who likes the Gundam series here?

Gundam rockz! I have seen the first series, but that was english dubbed when i was little.
Then i watched Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny.
Also Gundam 00 and now busy with Gundam 00 second season.

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
I watch Naruto, Inuyasha, Code Geass. Most of the anime i like is from a manga.
There is no limit for me reading manga. I enjoy watching anime because the action
is better...and in color. ;)

linkman8

True and Noble
I love watch the american Anime Avatar the last airbender! It's so funny, I love to watch. When I made this post I was watching it.
Technically Avatar is American with some Chinese. I actually watched that back when it was on too, and I was thinking, "There is not a lot of Japanese culture in this, it's more Chinese".
Has anyone else noticed that, or am I mistaken?

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
Technically Avatar is American with some Chinese. I actually watched that back when it was on too, and I was thinking, "There is not a lot of Japanese culture in this, it's more Chinese".
Has anyone else noticed that, or am I mistaken?

To me it was anime, but thats just me.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I'm currently watching Lucky Star.

Yes i'm hearing a lot of positive reactions from this one, in the start it looked kinda childish to me. So far so good! :D

linkman8

True and Noble
I'm currently watching Lucky Star.

Yes i'm hearing a lot of positive reactions from this one, in the start it looked kinda childish to me. So far so good! :D
Oh yeah, I watched Lucky Star. Good show that doesn't mean anything. It's sort of like Azumanga Daioh, except better. Konata is the main personality of that show. Believe me when I say the first few episodes are confusing and pointless, but it gets better.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Hmmmm...
Well i'm now at episode 5, well i'm curious what will happen later like you said.
The really addicting part is the Intro song for some reason. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom