• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
That's mostly because I'm not some elitist dork who thinks he is above watching what the plebes watch.

What a stupid way to go through life.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
That's mostly because I'm not some elitist dork who thinks he is above watching what the plebes watch.

What a stupid way to go through life.

I hope you are not pointing at me or something, because i'm not like that.

I don 't think that i'm some kinda elitist with this.

Now i know i have one long list, but please people keep in mind, that list is being kept for like 5 or 6 years. Like i said, there is nothing much on tv here, so i like to watch anime instead. But i don 't read manga or anthying else, just anime.

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
No, not you. Linkman's statement that he avoids anything "mainstream" because it is popular here. What a stupid reason to not watch something.

I watch a lot of stuff that is released here and along with a lot of stuff that is not. I'm not going to stop watching a show or avoid it just because it may have become popular outside of Japan.

linkman8

True and Noble
I didn't infer you had to. I stated my opinion, and that was it. And above watching what the plebes watch? Where do you get this stuff? Your inferences and defensive behavior are unnecessary and confuse me to the highest degree. I don't watch mainstream; that's all I meant to say.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I watched this one anime show but I forget what it is called!!! GAWR!! It is on adult swim and it is about this guy with long gray hair with kitty ears I think he wears this red puffy outfit and has a sword and there is this cat and a girl and a little girl...

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
That would be Inuyasha. Watched it in the beginning of Adult Swim but lost interest as it really started to drag on and on and on and on.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I've watched Inuyasha a few times, but I could never really get into it. But I might give it another chance someday. Probably when I'm sitting around doing nothing... Like I am everyday.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Inuyasha gets pretty good. Sometimes it drags, but I enjoy it. I watch it in Japanese with subtitles. There's a big like 30 episode major storyline towards the end of the series that gets really fascinating.

Claire

The Geekette
I've never been that into anime or manga, but in the past I've watching the following shows (correct me if these aren't anime :p):

PokeMon
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Sailor Moon
Digimon
Hamtaro
Hello Kitty

My favorites of this list are PokeMon and Hamtaro (I still have my Hamtaro book and a few of the Ham Hams, and I still have my PokeMon blanket).

^^ Not much, but hey - it's something! I used to also read Tokyo Mew Mew and Fruits Basket, which I know is manga.

Last edited:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Hamtaro, that theme song is so annoying >.<
Yu-Gi-Oh! I also liked that show, but sometimes it was a bit vague

Anime and Dutch tv don't match I think. All the kids channels here are filled with cheap, crappy series (except fairly odd parents, which is awesome, but not anime) and I think the only anime left is pokemon -.-

linkman8

True and Noble
Hamtaro, that theme song is so annoying >.<
Yu-Gi-Oh! I also liked that show, but sometimes it was a bit vague

Anime and Dutch tv don't match I think. All the kids channels here are filled with cheap, crappy series (except fairly odd parents, which is awesome, but not anime) and I think the only anime left is pokemon -.-

Holland has the Fairly Oddparents? That's an American show. :)
The only channel that I know of that has anime here is Cartoon Network, which has anime on past like 10:00 PM. (Great, huh? I go to bed at 10:00, so no anime for me outside of DVD's and internet.)

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Cartoon network isn't a standard channel, you have to pay extra to get it. And why are you so surprised that we have american shows on dutch tv (it's not that because we live in europe, we have to watch european tv shows ;)). Even America has one dutch show.

Chidori

Mongrel
Oh boy, I've seen a lot of Anime. Probably not the most on this site but quite a bit:

Death Note
Code Geass 1 and 2
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed Destiny
Love Hina
Gintama (I gotta admit I hated this one)
Kanokon (I hated this more)
Ichigo 100%
Detective Conan
Akagi
Hayate no Gotoku
Akira
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Speed Racer (......um.....wow)
Naruto
Bleach
Kanon 2006
Clannad
Rurouni Kenshin (Otherwise known as Samurai X, at least on Sci Fi)
Cowboy Bepop
School Days
Shuffle
Chrono Crusade
Chobits
DearS
Lupin the 3rd
Gants
Elfen Lied

I'm sure there are others but they aren't coming to the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom