• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
Currently watching

Highschool of the Dead (Anime and Zombie Apocalypse, how can you beat that?)
Bleach
Naruto Shippudden
Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Hellsing Ultimate

Was watching FullMetal Brotherhood until it ended recently (way better in my honest opinion)

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I used to watch a lot of anime in middle and half of highschool, but somewhere along the time I started getting bored of it and just stopped watching most anime in general. Some of the classics I still enjoy; Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Wolf's Rain, ect, but overall I'm just not interested in any of the new anime out there. It just doesn't excite me the way it used to. I think the last anime I was really into was Death Note.

HOWEVER, recently there's been an anime show announced that might get me watching anime again!

Togainu no Chi anime <3
And if you know what TnC is about, then yes, I like that sort of thing sometimes.
Either way, I'm very excited for this show, since I had been a fan of the mangas....never played the game though, since it still hasn't been translated to English....hopefully they'll add an English option when they make the PSP port of the game....

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Anime freak. No not the website, me! I can't believe I'm just seeing this thread. I love anime! The ones that I watch or have watched and am really into that aren't just Random titles include any kind of Dragonball, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Hayate No Gotoku, Naruto (Shippudden too), Fairy Tale, and Full Metal Panic. The list goes on and on, but then it just gets to generic titles that nobody's heard of. Strangely enough, though I watch tons of anime, I have never seen one episode of Gundam. I'm also a huge manga fan!

T

twilight_link

I love animes. I hope Nintendo could make a original video anime for the Legend of Zelda soon.

linkman8

True and Noble
Random Person, good choice with Hayate no Gotoku, that's a great show as long as you're watching it subbed.
I've watched a number of shows lately that I haven't reported on. I've seen Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight, Moetan, Shakugan no Shana S, Ladies Versus Butlers (horrible), etc. I'm currently watching Hidamari Sketch, which is very strange.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Well, it's been awhile so I'll update.

As of now, I'm reading both Manga and Anime. Though I am more inclined with Anime than manga as of the moment. Well, the animes I watch are the ones most people won't understand, cause they kinda have the Japanese-Inside-Joke thing or situations that somewhat applies irony to the situation at hand. :P

Anyway, as of now, I'm watching(and rewatching) Ironman, MM!, Motto To love Ru, Occult Academy, BRS(Black Rock Shooter) Seitokai no Ichizon, Seitokai no Yakuindomo, Lucky Star, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Higurashi no naku koro ni and many more.

I would suggest animes like Needless!, gai rei Zero, Bakuman!, Hayate the Combat Butler, Ouran High Host Club, and Arjuna. They have a great storyline, and they make you keep your interest on it. If you prefer some murder mysteries or some psychological anime, try Higurashi no Naku Koro and Bokurano.

I'll suggest more if your interested. I try to keep myself away from this thread, but in fact I am drawn to it. :P I stop here, before I totally go all out on a non-anime related site.

linkman8

True and Noble
K4KING, I'm proud to admit that you watch some of the same shows that I do. :D
For example, some great shows that you listed are Lucky Star, Haruhi, Seitokai no Ichizon, and Higurashi. I never felt attracted to Ouran High School Host Club. I heard it was a shoujo show with some shonen-ai in it, so I stayed away.
And yes, as you do, I understand some of the inside Japanese jokes in some of the shows. Some shows are just loaded with them.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
I like seeing animes a lot, although I'm not watching a lot now, so I'll try to watch some more in my hoplidays (in here we have holidays from december to february/march...).

I'm watching/will watch in my holidays/will watch some day in my life:

- Yuyu Hakusho
- Dragon Ball Z
- Inuyasha
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Evangelion
- This anime who's name I don't remember (will tell it's name later)
- Death Note
- Kinghts of the Zodiac
- Naruto
So far my favorite anime is Yuyu Hakusho (I've watched the second season and it is awesome), and probably Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note and the Knights of the Zodiac will also be my favorite when I start watching them again.
Also Naruto I've enever watched, so I'll see if I like it or not.
Yay =3

K

konoha4dawin

Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
Soul eater
FMA: BH
Lucky Star
K-on s1/s2
The world only god knows<---so awesome
Bakuman
DBZ
Pokemon
Death note
Fairy tail
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls . . .i think this is all the series i like.

Austin

Austin
The world only god knows<---so awesome
omigosh inorite. Everything about that show is amazing. I've also been watching;

Ika Musume
Elfen Lied
Naruto Shippuden
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
Bleach
Ore no Imoto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Sora no Otoshimono
Lucky Star
One Piece

I've been meaning to start School Days and Haruhi Suzamiya as well.

A

alekSparx

I love watching soul eater ^^

justin and death the kid are awesome characters
such funny concepts of character tbh lmao

a death priest who always carries an ipod
and a symmetric perfectionist :D

haha soul eater is awesomee

I'm re-watching my favourite anime show: Trinity Blood.
It is such a good show, I promise, it has a bit of comedy, but there is mostly violence than anything else. It is hard to explain in detail what it is about so I would just wiki it up.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I love Princess Mononoke(<--- hint hint: my avatar)!:D And I like Spiral, and Fullmetal Alchemist(I think FMA is the best anime ever!).:xd: I don't watch anime that much though so I can't say anymore.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I am a fan of anime, but I am not really that picky about which ones I watch. Sometimes, if it is really good I would follow upon it, and watch more episodes online. Right now, my BFF and I have been reunited after not being able to communicate for 4 years, and she suggested some for me to watch. They were good, but I can't remember their names right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom