• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

linkman8

True and Noble
Anyone here who likes awesome anime with mystery and or murder, watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.
There's not really any need to use large text, but I definitely love Higurashi like you do. And I like your avatar by the way.

Lately I've watched Moetan, Mayoi Neko Overrun, Sora no Otoshimono: Forte, Yokuwakaru Gendaimahou, and Hidamari Sketch.
None of them were absolutely brilliant, but Sora no Otoshimono: Forte had it's cool moments.

Does anyone have any suggestion's to a good anime? I'm not into romantic stuff, but if it involves comedy in the romance then sure. But I'm the type of girl who loves horror and thriller stuff.

Right now I'm currently watching Maria Holic
I do not regret watching this show. I love this show, I just want to marry this show. <3 That's how awesome it is. =]

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Does anyone have any suggestion's to a good anime? I'm not into romantic stuff, but if it involves comedy in the romance then sure. But I'm the type of girl who loves horror and thriller stuff.

Right now I'm currently watching Maria Holic
I do not regret watching this show. I love this show, I just want to marry this show. <3 That's how awesome it is. =]

Yeah one of the funniest shows i have ever seen.
Also, i like how Clamp made their crossovers with other anime they made. Like Cardcapturer Sakura, Chobits, Tsubasa Chronicle

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I really like Anime. It's one of my favorite things to watch these days.

I've watched DBZ before, but, eh, I don't really like it that much anymore. Pokemon is the same case, but I've heard some pretty good things about Best Wishes, so I'll probably check that out after I've beaten Black and/or White (don't want too many of the Pokemon designs spoiled for me ;)).

I'm also a bit of an Inuyasha fan as well. Shippo's probably my favorite character just for the sheer fact that he's so awesome.

I've also watched a little bit of Vampire Knight, but eh, it doesn't interest me very much.

I recently got into One Piece. I watched the 4Kids dub of it a few years ago when it came out, and it was HORRIBLE, I just didn't like it, but the Sub is absolutely AMAZING! I especially love the little pop-up effects for the subtitles they have for when the characters are announcing one of their attacks.

I also checked out Chrno Crusade (also known as Chrono Crusade) and I think it's pretty good. But get a load of this: it has NO connection to Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger! Seriously, it doesn't! I mean, how weird is that?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've recently started watching Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note. I haven't gotten very far on either of them, but I found them both to be very good from the few episodes that I've seen.

If you just started watching Fullmetal Alchemist, I'd recomend starting with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood first, because it follows the story of the manga much more accurately.

And you've got good taste in anime! *thumbs up*

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Last time I posted in this thread, like a year ago, I really didn't care for anime. Now, when I was a kid I would watch a ton of anime, from DB/DBZ to Pokemon, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Beyblade, Shaman King, Yu-Gi-Oh, to Naruto and whatnot(I still like those series out of nostalgia). After I stopped watching Naruto (Around late 08) I got tired of anime, since there really wasn't anything good on TV, it wasn't until Spring of 09 when I got a PC and started watching a ton of videos of YouTube, then I came across an anime called "Elfen Lied" (REALLY good anime btw) I thought the show was all kinds of bada$$, but it wasn't until a year later when I started watching reviews of anime on YT and realized that there's way more cool anime out there.

That's when I went back to it and now I support it as much as I support VideoGames and movies and whatnot. I started to build a taste and now I have many favorite series.

Some of my favorites are: Evangelion, Haruhi, Black Lagoon, Gundam, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, and many, many more.

I am one of those that watches anime in the internet, although later, if I like it enough, I try to get it on DVD, and whenever i watch it on the Internet I try to do it as legally as posible like YouTube legal stream, Netflix, Crunchyroll, FUNimation channel, ETC. So I don't end up ripping any company off, lol.

That's all.

Frigidblade

Chilled Blade Wielder
In the darkest parts of your imagination...
If you just started watching Fullmetal Alchemist, I'd recomend starting with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood first, because it follows the story of the manga much more accurately.

And you've got good taste in anime! *thumbs up*
Thank you! I started with the first episode of the original series, since I haven't read the manga yet. I plan to start Brotherhood soon.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Anyone here who likes awesome anime with mystery and or murder, watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.
It's my most favourite anime

I share this favoritness... but mine is called Detective Conan. I freaking love that show so much. Anyone who likes what he just said, check Detective Conan out as well.

I'm starting to go back to the old anime's that I enjoy watching, I can't find anything interesting to watch anymore...
Go One Piece! <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I recently got into One Piece. I watched the 4Kids dub of it a few years ago when it came out, and it was HORRIBLE, I just didn't like it, but the Sub is absolutely AMAZING! I especially love the little pop-up effects for the subtitles they have for when the characters are announcing one of their attacks.

I could not agree more. 4Kids f**king destroyed One Piece and all it's glory. I'm surprised Eiichiro Oda didn't suit their a$$es for ruinig his show. If I were you, I'd look for English dubbed episodes by FUNimation. They're very trustworthy in that regard, so I doubt you be disappointed with theirs. It was dubbed the way One Piece was supposed to be.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I am one of those that watches anime in the internet, although later, if I like it enough, I try to get it on DVD, and whenever i watch it on the Internet I try to do it as legally as posible like YouTube legal stream, Netflix, Crunchyroll, FUNimation channel, ETC. So I don't end up ripping any company off, lol.

That's all.

Me too. I only watched anime steaming directly from video sites. I don't care if its legal or not legal....i want ANIME!
First they say its licenced and because of copyright they removed it. On the other hand they say, This anime is not for sale, if you bought this anime you have been ripped of. Hypocrisy!!!

So now i watch them on anime sites. Those sites have a huge selection of series and all streaming...linked from video sites of course. But they try to hide it with a weird title and altered intro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom