• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Yourself

Squirrel

The Rodent King
This is pretty close. I have a stronger jaw line and my hair is just barely shorter than that but I'm trying to grow it out to be longer so maybe in a couple weeks my hair will be longer than this picture.

anime%20me%20for%20zd%20final%20better.png

In real life I'm actually trying to get a Kurt Cobain type of look xD
(That's the dude on the left side of my signature for those who don't know him)

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I remade mine because hair.

kcawl.jpg

My hair looks pretty much exactly like that except mirrored.

The crown is entirely decorative.

kingdom hearts ftw

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
This is the closest I can get to me in real life...they don't have my bangs...I actually don't wear glasses but I'm usually drawn with glasses...Then I usually don't smile

s2s36p.png

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I quite like how mine turned out, fun little time-waster! However, there wasn't a selection for enough freckles, and there wasn't a red enough blush.
I have a really red face...
anime.png

Attachments

• anime.jpg
    anime.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 9

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This is actually really accurate. Main problem is that's what my hair looks like but they didn't have a long enough one nor a dark enough brown (my hair is so dark it's almost black). Other than that, it looks pretty much exactly like me. Oh, and the hoodie I always wear is actually a zip-up one, but that's a minor difference.

The plushies represent my love for pets; the antlers represent both my love for silly hats and the fact that I'm Canadian; the background represents my love for the outdoors, the woods in particular.

animemething_zpsb4193315.png

I can't quite get it on... despite being a jpeg, it claims that it's not a valid image file...
Any ideas?

There might be an easier way, but what I do is take a screenshot of the final image, upload it to Photobucket (can use any image hosting site) and paste it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom