• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime Suggestions?

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Dragon Ball Z all day every day! For real though, I don't know why but I just love it and reccomend it highly.

um
romeo x juliet
shugo chara
Kaze No Stigma
Okamisan and her Seven Companions

L

Luzigno

I would recomend: kore wa zombie desu ka?, Tokkō, Claymore, Tsukihime.

death noe is a good anime but it dosent have a lot of action but i thought it was one of the best anime
what is it about light yagami is a very bored student in high school, but his life changed when he finds a mysterious book called the death note any name written in that person dies and with this power he tries to create a perfect world without crime adn rid the world of the wicked and eventually goes insane with power. its kinda sorta mystery anime but its still pretty cool

death noe is a good anime but it dosent have a lot of action but i thought it was one of the best anime
what is it about light yagami is a very bored student in high school, but his life changed when he finds a mysterious book called the death note any name written in that person dies and with this power he tries to create a perfect world without crime adn rid the world of the wicked and eventually goes insane with power. its kinda sorta mystery anime but its still pretty cool

While an equally smart teen works to try and find Light, but he has no idea it's Light who goes by a different name while he is killing.

Well a romance Anime I've recently watched is Maid-Sama. You could watch it but reading it is better because I wasn't a fan of the Anime ending.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
It kinda deppends on what you like. If you like action, I would recomend Naruto. If you like drama, I would recomend Death Note, if you like romanse and comedy, I would recomend Love Hina. If you like apocalyptic ones, well, I guess this goes for action as well, but, Highschool of the Dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom