• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Their win condition explains that. I usually give my SKs win-cons like that because I personally find the more traditional SK win-con to be quite unfair in how hard it is to achieve.
That' what makes a win, or near win(DAMN YOU KORRA 2) more impressive

funnier6

Courage~
Lol I got what I wanted with my role. I didn't want to be too active so I wouldn't draw any town night actions to myself, as that would have killed the townie and been unnecessary. It worked out great with my **** schedule. Then later, when I made my self just suspicious enough with what I said, I got one SK out of the way. And while, yeah, he was helping town, ultimately getting rid of SK needs to happen and the game could have gone a different way if he hadn't died.
Yeah mafia probably would’ve died sooner. :P

So much fun reading Mez scum chats.

“Of course that plan will be ruined though if funnier comes in and notices and votes for YIGA or something lol since there's still an hour left of the day, but fingers crossed. I've never made a move like that, so I'm curious to see how it plays out.”

The scary thing is idk if I would’ve noticed, you diabolical scheming sloth you.

“His second SK claim is a BS way to try to keep himself alive.”

You wound me Mez. :kawaii:

“I'm gonna try opening that carved wooden star I got... or if it does anything at all, I'd like to try using it. :P

And if it doesn't do anything, I would like to throw it at funnier's head. For no reason other than my own personal satisfaction! :)

It’s little comments like these that make it all worth it. :D Especially since you’ll probably wipe the floor with me next time I’m scum.

Btw I’m glad you appreciate my reads of you, lots of spite and pain of old wounds went into them. :P
My whole "I have to survive to day 6" was just trying to get the mafia to kill me that night, because I am completely unaffected by any and all night actions, so they'd lose a kill. Who cares if it didn't matter?
That was good job Yiga, amazing how each of us were all tripping over ourselves to get night killed.

@Spider-Bok I believe it’s eight times now? Counting just my original role naturally.

Kay think I’m done waxing nostalgic, this was loads of fun @Pendio thanks for hosting! :D

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
"Wow, every time I do something risky ME comes in and saves the day. Are we sure he isn't on our side? lol"

Word to the wise: always assume I have a plan, but never assume that I know what I'm doing. You'll be right most of the time. :P

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Good game guys. I haven't kept up to date after I died so could someone explain how Mezlo was caught?

Thanks @Pendio for hosting and allowing me to join in here:^^:
Process of elimination, though it really didn't matter one way or another. Once mafia lost Krow, y'all were doomed, either by Yiga's untargetability or by my Vengeful/Bomb.

Pen

The game is on!
I mean, it was still POSSIBLE for Mezlo to bring it home even on the last day, but it would have taken a whole lot of luck and effort. As you said, ME, you would have brought him down with you if he tried to kill you, and YIGAhim was untouchable at night. Additionally funnier6 would have also brought Mezlo down with him if he had been targeted for the night kill, so the only two remaining players that Mezlo could possibly take down at night were Bok and Minish. It would have been amazing if he had managed to pull that off!

D

Deleted member 14134

Ok that makes sense, I really couldnt wrap my head around what you were planning when you so blatantly spilled that you had a plan.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
I mean, it was still POSSIBLE for Mezlo to bring it home even on the last day, but it would have taken a whole lot of luck and effort. As you said, ME, you would have brought him down with you if he tried to kill you, and YIGAhim was untouchable at night. Additionally funnier6 would have also brought Mezlo down with him if he had been targeted for the night kill, so the only two remaining players that Mezlo could possibly take down at night were Bok and Minish. It would have been amazing if he had managed to pull that off!
Yes, but that's why I went through so much of a hassle to defend Krow on D4. Knowing Krow was likely scum, I figured defending a scum member so ardently, even if my full plan didn't go through and I wasn't able to sneak vote him and get him lynched at the end of the phase, would still result in a near universal town reading of me. And I was indeed correct.
I didn't know about funnier or Yiga, but as far as my calculations were concerned, only I needed to survive for mafia to not win. A rather selfish playstyle, but it served its purpose.

Reactions: Pen

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That was good job Yiga, amazing how each of us were all tripping over ourselves to get night killed.

Haha, funny enough that was all the plans. But my plan would have ruined your all's plans of trying to bait a kill because I would have stopped that from happening. So in retrospect my plan was awful. :P

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yeah mafia probably would’ve died sooner. :P

So much fun reading Mez scum chats.

“Of course that plan will be ruined though if funnier comes in and notices and votes for YIGA or something lol since there's still an hour left of the day, but fingers crossed. I've never made a move like that, so I'm curious to see how it plays out.”

The scary thing is idk if I would’ve noticed, you diabolical scheming sloth you.

“His second SK claim is a BS way to try to keep himself alive.”

You wound me Mez. :kawaii:

“I'm gonna try opening that carved wooden star I got... or if it does anything at all, I'd like to try using it. :P

And if it doesn't do anything, I would like to throw it at funnier's head. For no reason other than my own personal satisfaction! :)

It’s little comments like these that make it all worth it. :D Especially since you’ll probably wipe the floor with me next time I’m scum.

Btw I’m glad you appreciate my reads of you, lots of spite and pain of old wounds went into them. :P

@Spider-Bok I believe it’s eight times now? Counting just my original role naturally.

Kay think I’m done waxing nostalgic, this was loads of fun @Pendio thanks for hosting! :D
Hahahahaha knew you'd get a kick out of that. There's a reason I call you my mafia rival! :P
Haha, funny enough that was all the plans. But my plan would have ruined your all's plans of trying to bait a kill because I would have stopped that from happening. So in retrospect my plan was awful. :P
It's funny because if bok had blocked me and you used your ability, I think you would have gotten killed instead of nobody getting killed haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom