• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
By now I’ve had time to set up a decent number of monitors in my hotel room so that I can monitor the remaining number of mystic individuals. This way I can observe all of them at once! Ayano Keiko was sitting by his desk in his hotel room at night. I’ve seen him do that a lot. He was writing in a notebook of some sort. Next to his notebook on the desk was a small bag of potato chips. I do think he ate one. Nevertheless - potato chips aside - for the most part I wasn’t able to see everything he wrote, but this one time I managed to see that he wrote Krow’s name in there, along with some additional information after the name was written.

I looked over at another monitor displaying one of the corridors in the hotel and the stairs leading down to the reception. I saw Krow walking down the hall towards the stairs that led down to the bottom floor. Krow’s mind seemed distracted somehow as he came closer and closer to the staircase. Soon enough he reached the stairs and started falling down them. I could see an expression on his face the moment he realized he was about to fall. It looked like he, in that moment, realized that there was something he had done that he shouldn’t have. Anyway, as he fell down the very long staircase I think I could see him facepalming before he reached the bottom, dead.

I then looked back at the monitor showing Ayano Keiko. He was smirking to himself as he was still sitting at his desk. Then a gunshot was heard and Ayano Keiko’s door came crashing down. Into the room walked a blonde and fairly plain looking man wearing a suit. There was something about his general presence and his simple gaze that gave him an immediate sense of respect and authority, and it made me terrified to my bones. Ayano Keiko turned around in his chair to face the intruder. Somehow Ayano Keiko managed to look almost as calm and cool as the blonde man did. However, it ended when the blonde intruder raised his gun in his right hand and killed Ayano Keiko without hesitation and without a single emotion shown.

Krow was Grell Sutcliff (from Black Butler), the Grim Reaper.

ZOH6TFE.png

Ayano Keiko was Light Yagami/Kira (from Death Note), the Notebook Serial Killer.

iLw3Bo8.png

The living (6):
Minish_Link
funnier6
YIGAhim
Spider-Bok
Maniacal Engineer
Mellow Ezlo

The dead (14):
YIGAhim - Artoria Pendragon, the Saber-Class Servant (lynched day 1)
Minish_Link - Okabe Rintarou, the Mad Scientist (killed night 1)
Zachie - Lust, the Ultimate Spear (killed night 1)
DekuNut - Lelouch vi Britannia, the Commander (killed night 1)
Mido - Sakura Haruno, the Medical Ninja (lynched day 2)
All Might - Miria Harvent, an Immortal Lover (killed night 2)
Maniacal Engineer - Isaac Dian, an Immortal Lover (committed suicide night 2)
DarthWolf - Knives Millions, the Plant (lynched day 3)
Libk - Mitsukuni “Honey” Haninozuka, the Sweetness Addict (killed night 3)
funnier6 - Yuno Gasai, the Diary Serial Killer (killed night 3)
All Might - Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy (killed day 4)
Pika_pika42 - Ochako Uraraka, the Zero Gravity Blocker (lynched day 4)
Krow - Grell Sutcliff, the Grim Reaper (killed night 4)
Ayano Keiko - Light Yagami/Kira, the Notebook Serial Killer (killed night 4)

Day 5 Begins!

With 6 players alive it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, November 26th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...59&p0=293&msg=End+of+Day+5&font=cursive&csz=1

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, I was right about both of my scum reads, which is good. But those were the only two I had and the game's still going, so I'm gonna have to re-evaluate my reads list again. Bok may be a good candidate to use the claim today if no one else needs to use it, so we can fully know his role. Despite him claiming roleblocker as well, and town roleblocker flipping, I don't think he's scum. I don't think that would've been a good move to make a counterclaim as scum if he knew Pika was town. Especially as he had already claimed a different ability that looked pretty townie.

I also still think ME is town, because he was defending Krow too hard there at the end. I don't think a scumbud would go through that much effort to save Krow for one more night, when Pika's flip would prove that Krow was scum anyways.

Yiga is a potential scumread for me right now due to Bok claiming to roleblock him one of the nights that was missing two kills. That along with his lack of any real contributions since subbing in don't look the greatest. @Spider-Bok did you target him last night?

Mez is worth me re-reading too, since I have been feeling a little iffy about him and he's good as scum.

And Tattoo was replaced, so we should be able to get some info from that slot now. @funnier6 got anything good for us?

I've got a pretty good town lean on Bok and ME, so I guess the remaining scum is among one of the other three.

D

Deleted member 14134

I blocked Keiko last night so I don't think Krow was killed by him. I can still kill Yiga tonight though, that option is still open. The reason I didn't is because i was worried with that game winding down that we could of been one town kill away from lylo so with the mafia having a kill I didn't want to risk killing Yiga and possibly end up losing the game. Because of the flips last night I feel better about killing him tonight but that depends on how the day goes. I almost switched to blocking manical at the last second due to him quickly voting Pika after my counter claim since it looked a bit opportunistic but it looked like he was after pika for awhile so I decided to go with my gut and block keiko in the end. Also if anyone knows how my role works I suggest you announce it so I don't have to claim, like I said, there is enough information from what I said yesterday to figure out exactly what my role does and I would rather someone else use todays claim.

D

Deleted member 14134

Though it seems like my roleblock didn't work according to the flavour since it looks like he killed krow.

funnier6

Courage~
YAAAAY!!!!

Man I was thinking town was so dead but it looks like there’s hope after all. :)
Well, I was right about both of my scum reads, which is good. But those were the only two I had and the game's still going, so I'm gonna have to re-evaluate my reads list again. Bok may be a good candidate to use the claim today if no one else needs to use it, so we can fully know his role. Despite him claiming roleblocker as well, and town roleblocker flipping, I don't think he's scum. I don't think that would've been a good move to make a counterclaim as scum if he knew Pika was town. Especially as he had already claimed a different ability that looked pretty townie.

I also still think ME is town, because he was defending Krow too hard there at the end. I don't think a scumbud would go through that much effort to save Krow for one more night, when Pika's flip would prove that Krow was scum anyways.

Yiga is a potential scumread for me right now due to Bok claiming to roleblock him one of the nights that was missing two kills. That along with his lack of any real contributions since subbing in don't look the greatest. @Spider-Bok did you target him last night?

Mez is worth me re-reading too, since I have been feeling a little iffy about him and he's good as scum.

And Tattoo was replaced, so we should be able to get some info from that slot now. @funnier6 got anything good for us?

I've got a pretty good town lean on Bok and ME, so I guess the remaining scum is among one of the other three.
I’m going to go back and reread, but I think pressuring Yiga is a good idea, though I need to reread krows entire game and I’ll get back to you.

No info for you yet.

Reads list coming soon~

Has everyone given there reads list already? If you have please update or quote it if it’s recent?

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
funnier 2.0, you subbed in for TattooArtist, correct?

Personally, I'd say Minish is looking good for last phase, and I don't think Bok would have pulled a CC on Pika knowing Pika would be confirmed on flip. ME1 is still a decent town read due to calling out Zachie on D1.

So, knowing myself, that leaves funnier and Yiga in the POE.

Since Bok can kill Yiga during N5, I'm going to:
Vote: funnier

This may change after I do a reread, but TattooArtist didn't contribute much, and I feel like this is the best move at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom