• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, I'm a big confused about Bok's overall role, but that's a pretty straight up counterclaim.

Unfortunately I don't have much else to say. I've read all the new posts, but I don't have the time rn to make a big one of my own.

Unvote

Let's keep Pika at L-2 though. No need to rush into a lynch.

Wow. I explained my role and what I did with it already, I don't know what more I can say in my defence.

In any case, if you all think lynching me is the best option, go ahead. Atleast, it'll clear up a few things.

Look into Krow & Bok after I flip Town, it might be a facy role name but it would still imply Roleblocker when I flip.

I am a bit sad why ME is so much against me. :(

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Want to post a couple things while they're still on my mind right now. Will post more later.

Night 3 I targeted Yigahim. Either way, it doesn't make sense for town to have two roleblockers so.

Hm, if Yiga was blocked last night then do we think he could be the second SK (if there is one)? That was the first night we didn't see a kill from that role. Though since you said you didn't kill All Might, I'm a bit confused and am wondering if that person somehow has the ability to kill whenever? Since All Might's death seemed like it could be a Death Note death (no one around, and it happened kinda "mysteriously"). But that would be weird.

Also, you seem to have the ability to roleblock every night, as well as having the ability to choose between two people to kill. Can you do both actions in one night, or do you have to choose to do one or the other?

This claim certainly does make Pika claim look odd, but I'm still not sure if he's scum. He was hinting at being roleblocker before Darth's lynch, and if he is scum he bussed his own scumbud pretty hard. Since he not only broke the tie, but he said he had info that convinced him Darth was scum. That's a bit far to go for bussing to gain town cred. He could've just broken the tie and that would've looked pretty good on him. But he went the extra step to try to convince others to also vote for Darth. I would think in that case scum would just hope that some others might come along and vote the claimed SK to potentially save them for an extra day at least.

I would still like @Krow to answer my question though. What were the exact results you got on funnier?

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Hm, if Yiga was blocked last night then do we think he could be the second SK (if there is one)? That was the first night we didn't see a kill from that role.
or possibly a Vig. All we have to go on that there are two serial killers is funnier's word, and you'll excuse me if I don't exactly trust a flipped Serial Killer.
That said, @YIGAhim if you could confirm or deny Bok's roleblocking, that would be super.

Though since you said you didn't kill All Might, I'm a bit confused and am wondering if that person somehow has the ability to kill whenever? Since All Might's death seemed like it could be a Death Note death (no one around, and it happened kinda "mysteriously"). But that would be weird.
All Might 2.0's death was indeed tragic, and somewhat oddly timed, since it made it seem like Bok was responsible. Worth looking into, but it does seem like someone is potentially trying to make Bok look bad.

Also, you seem to have the ability to roleblock every night, as well as having the ability to choose between two people to kill. Can you do both actions in one night, or do you have to choose to do one or the other?
Slightly curious about this, as well, but it'll likely have to wait until the next day phase unless, because of the roleblocking aspect, it still counts as a CC, and can therefore be fully claimed. @Pendio can we get a ruling on this, please?

This claim certainly does make Pika claim look odd, but I'm still not sure if he's scum. He was hinting at being roleblocker before Darth's lynch, and if he is scum he bussed his own scumbud pretty hard. Since he not only broke the tie, but he said he had info that convinced him Darth was scum. That's a bit far to go for bussing to gain town cred. He could've just broken the tie and that would've looked pretty good on him. But he went the extra step to try to convince others to also vote for Darth. I would think in that case scum would just hope that some others might come along and vote the claimed SK to potentially save them for an extra day at least.
No. No he was not hinting at being roleblocker before Darth's lynch. He said something to the effect of "I find DarthWolf suspicious because of my night action," in the post wherein he voted for Darth. I don't recall any posts before that where he mentioned anything about his role. Furthermore, when directly asked this phase if he had any evidence or confirmation whatsoever that his role blocks kills, he said that, aside from DarthWolf flipping scum, he did not, which means, to reiterate what I said in a previous post, his claim that "he found DarthWolf suspicious because of his night action," is complete bunk.

I would still like @Krow to answer my question though. What were the exact results you got on funnier?
Already been answered at the beginning of the phase.
But wait, if you're a role cop, your result should be a role, not an alignment, right? Unless your result on funnier was simply indep or something and you got lucky guessing he was SK?
Indeed my friend.

Wow. I explained my role and what I did with it already, I don't know what more I can say in my defence.
You got CC'd and caught big time. It happens when you lie too much.

In any case, if you all think lynching me is the best option, go ahead. Atleast, it'll clear up a few things.

Look into Krow & Bok after I flip Town, it might be a facy role name but it would still imply Roleblocker when I flip.
Of course you would say this as both town or mafia, but yes, rest assured that, if you do turn out to be Town, your lynch will not be in vain.

I am a bit sad why ME is so much against me. :(
Well, you were the one that's always wanted to play in a mafia game with me. Careful what you wish for, because I play rough. :P

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
or possibly a Vig. All we have to go on that there are two serial killers is funnier's word, and you'll excuse me if I don't exactly trust a flipped Serial Killer.
That said, @YIGAhim if you could confirm or deny Bok's roleblocking, that would be super.

I do get why people aren't taking funnier's word on that. And I'm not completely trusting him either, but I am considering the possibility. Mostly because it came from funnier and I just don't think he would lie about that, even as SK. But I'll admit, I could be completely wrong. However, if that role is vig, they have been taking random shots, and that's not good for town. Sure they got lucky with a mafia kill n1, but then they ended up killing two townies n2 by hitting one of the lovers.

All Might 2.0's death was indeed tragic, and somewhat oddly timed, since it made it seem like Bok was responsible. Worth looking into, but it does seem like someone is potentially trying to make Bok look bad.

I agree that it seems like it might have been done to make Bok look bad. It would've made a little more sense if Bok had done it (though it was a bit rash and came out of nowhere, so that's why I didn't automatically assume he did it), since Krow was throwing suspicion on both Pika and All Might, implying they were possible scumbuds. And All Might's flip in the middle of that cleared up that connection. Which kinda makes Krow look a little worse imo, since it looks like he was just throwing out accusations in an attempt to make himself look better.

No. No he was not hinting at being roleblocker before Darth's lynch. He said something to the effect of "I find DarthWolf suspicious because of my night action," in the post wherein he voted for Darth. I don't recall any posts before that where he mentioned anything about his role. Furthermore, when directly asked this phase if he had any evidence or confirmation whatsoever that his role blocks kills, he said that, aside from DarthWolf flipping scum, he did not, which means, to reiterate what I said in a previous post, his claim that "he found DarthWolf suspicious because of his night action," is complete bunk.

I mentioned it in one of my posts before, but he did ask if roleblocker blocked kills on here and then after that was when he placed his vote on Darth and said it was due to his role. That to me seemed like he had blocked Darth, saw people talking about the possibility of no kills because mafia was roleblocked, realized that he had potentially blocked mafia and perhaps was the reason there was no kill, and then used that info to vote for Darth. That also kinda explains why he said he only had evidence/confirmation that he blocks kills because Darth flipped scum. Because he seemed unsure if his role had that ability, but once Darth did actually flip scum, then it sorta confirmed for him that it was possible for him to block kills. Him saying he was suspicious of Darth because of his night actions after all the talk about lack of kills because of a roleblocker makes complete sense.

Already been answered at the beginning of the phase.

Would you mind pointing out where he answered it, because I must have missed that. Never saw him state the exact results he got.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, I just thought of something.

Nobody has yet brought up the possibility of All Might having been a Desperado. Considering he died during the day, and then what he said afterwards, I think that's very possible. I can't think of many other roles that are able to kill during the day.

So with that in mind, All Might's biggest suspicion was on Krow. So if we go with that theory, then that could potentially confirm Krow as town. Unless he threw a curveball and targeted someone else, although that'd be pretty ballsy.

This is all, of course, under the assumption that that might have been what happened to him, though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Alright, so my role is weird. Would anyone care if I explain it?

Not sure if you'd be able to or not since it could be seen as role claiming.

Nobody has yet brought up the possibility of All Might having been a Desperado

What's a Desperado? Never heard of that before. I originally took his post after he died to mean that he thought Bok killed him and was saying that he misused his ability, but you could be right.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Not sure if you'd be able to or not since it could be seen as role claiming.

What's a Desperado? Never heard of that before. I originally took his post after he died to mean that he thought Bok killed him and was saying that he misused his ability, but you could be right.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Desperado_(Role)

Basically, if he targets mafia, his target dies, but if he targets town, he dies.

There are flaws in that theory, of course, most noticeable being that the flavour doesn't really scream Desperado. But it also doesn't look like there was a killer. Just given the timing of his death, I think it's plausible, but idk. I could be grasping at straws, really.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Desperado_(Role)

Basically, if he targets mafia, his target dies, but if he targets town, he dies.

There are flaws in that theory, of course, most noticeable being that the flavour doesn't really scream Desperado. But it also doesn't look like there was a killer. Just given the timing of his death, I think it's plausible, but idk. I could be grasping at straws, really.

Hm, that does seem like a possibility. Though the mafiascum page says that they target the player during the day in thread, but I could see Pendio changing that due to the nature of the game. Anyone know if his character would seem to fit that role?

Though, I did just realize that if All Might had that ability he would probably tell us beforehand that he was going to use it so we would know for sure. But that death is so confusing, so you could be onto something here.

D

Deleted member 14134

Since there's only one claim per day allowed not including counter claims I don't think I can fully explain what my role does since the hard claim has been used today. I advise someone to go back and re-read everything I've said today regarding my role and compare everything. There is enough information now to figure out exactly what my role does.
He had info that convinced him Darth was scum. A roleblocker wouldn't know this as there could have been other roles that stopped a kill (bulletproof, doctor, jailer etc). Darth was going to go sooner or later (he was a sinking ship as I like to say) and as scum, I personally love to bus my buddies the second it looks like they're going down, even if other lynches are possible.
So with that in mind, All Might's biggest suspicion was on Krow. So if we go with that theory, then that could potentially confirm Krow as town. Unless he threw a curveball and targeted someone else, although that'd be pretty ballsy.
If he was a Desperado he also could of targeted me. I can see it since i said earlier that I could kill him or Yiga. Though that's all speculation since we don't even know his role but I figured I'd throw this idea out there anyways.
Hm, that does seem like a possibility. Though the mafiascum page says that they target the player during the day in thread, but I could see Pendio changing that due to the nature of the game. Anyone know if his character would seem to fit that role?
Been awhile since I watched Bebop but Spike is a bounty hunter and used to be part of a crime syndicate. Not too sure that desperado is the most fitting role for him unless there was some kind of twist but it's slightly possible.

Feel like I had more to say but I forgot since I didn't post instantly. I'll kind of be around for awhile if anyone wants to talk.

Pen

The game is on!
Slightly curious about this, as well, but it'll likely have to wait until the next day phase unless, because of the roleblocking aspect, it still counts as a CC, and can therefore be fully claimed. @Pendio can we get a ruling on this, please?

Today's role claim has been used and the claim was Roleblocker. Counter claims can be made, but no potential further role information may be shared until tomorrow through a full role claim.

Alright, so my role is weird. Would anyone care if I explain it?

Explaining a role is ultimately the same as role claiming, so you would have to wait until tomorrow with that.

Day 4 Current Vote Tally:
Krow - 1 (Pika_pika42)
Pika_pika42 - 3 (Krow, Spider-Bok, Maniacal Engineer)

Not voting - Minish_Link, TattooArtist, YIGAhim, Ayano Keiko, Mellow Ezlo

With 9 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, November 22nd 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171122T2359&p0=293&font=cursive&csz=1

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Since there's only one claim per day allowed not including counter claims I don't think I can fully explain what my role does since the hard claim has been used today. I advise someone to go back and re-read everything I've said today regarding my role and compare everything. There is enough information now to figure out exactly what my role does.

Since you've already somewhat counterclaimed Pika's role, I wonder if you would be allowed to make a fuller claim as well or if that would be off limits since it doesn't directly counter any other claim. @Pendio would that be possible or no? Though I did go back and read what all you had said so far. And I noticed that the two people you could choose to kill tonight are the two you also roleblocked (not counting ME who died). Not sure if that's just coincidence though.

He had info that convinced him Darth was scum. A roleblocker wouldn't know this as there could have been other roles that stopped a kill (bulletproof, doctor, jailer etc). Darth was going to go sooner or later (he was a sinking ship as I like to say) and as scum, I personally love to bus my buddies the second it looks like they're going down, even if other lynches are possible.

I'm guessing the doctor is dead, since Mido seemed to fit that role, or at least something like a doctor. You're right about the bulletproof and jailer things though, but no one has given any other hints to being any of those besides potentially Krow (since funnier targeted him and he didn't die). But Krow is claiming cop, which seems a little weird for a town cop to be bulletproof and he never claimed himself that he is. However, he would withhold that info if he were mafia and bulletproof. I don't discount that he would bus a scumbud, it's just the manner in which he did so. His claiming to be suspicious of Darth due to his role could convince others to vote for him when they might have been hesitant to before. Seems a bit too bussy for Pika to do that as scum.

If he was a Desperado he also could of targeted me. I can see it since i said earlier that I could kill him or Yiga. Though that's all speculation since we don't even know his role but I figured I'd throw this idea out there anyways.

That's a fair point as well. If he thought you might target him tonight, then he could've challenged you since he thought he might die either way. Though you never suggested that you were going to use it on him, and no one had suggested for you to either, so not sure if that would be the case. Certainly a possibility though.

Been awhile since I watched Bebop but Spike is a bounty hunter and used to be part of a crime syndicate. Not too sure that desperado is the most fitting role for him unless there was some kind of twist but it's slightly possible.

Hm, I could see a bounty hunter being a Desperado. Kinda makes sense. Though if Spike is a bounty hunter it also seems like All Might could've possibly been vig? Though in that case, his death would be due to someone else I guess. So I'm still pretty confused about it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom