• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Man, the real paranoia would be that All Might was softing an actual vengeful scum role, but it was actually LG's. And Rubik is scum with LG and that's why he wanted Sun Fan to hammer so it was all townies on the lynch.

That would be an insane world.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Final Vote Tally:
Silverfish - 1 (LittleGumball)
LittleGumball - 4 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Silverfish, The Sun Fan)

Not voting - Rubik

As the day was coming to a close, so did their discussions. It seemed they had settled on having LittleGumball lynched today. True to procedure they put the lynch helm over her head.

“You’ll regret this. Mark my words,” LittleGumball spoke. “One day soon you’ll wish you had me back.” But with that the lynch putton was gently pushed and LittleGumball died. Quite satisfied with themselves the individuals went to bed to rest for the night, and so did I!

LittleGumball was Lordgenome (from Gurren Lagann), the Spiral King.

sQRTs61.png

The living (5):
@Rubik
@The Sun Fan
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Morbid Minish
@Silverfish

The dead (13):
All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Holo, the Harvest Deity (killed night 1)
Morbid Minish - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (killed night 1)
funnier6 - Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (lynched day 2)
ExLight - Saki Morimi, the Observer (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Hideyoshi Kinoshita, the Trap (mod killed night 2)
Laurentus - Yui Hirasawa, the Guitarist (mod killed night 2)
Irvine - Violet Evergarden, the Soldier Maiden (lynched day 3)
Funnygurl555 - Dandy, the Alien Hunter (killed night 3)
MixMasterLar - Takagi, the Skilled Teaser (killed night 3)
All Might - Yakumo Oomori, the Sadist (lynched day 4)
Ragnarokio - Aqua, the Useless Healer (killed night 4)
LittleGumball - Lordgenome, the Spiral King (lynched day 5)

Night 5 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Tuesday, September 17th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190917T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Night+5&font=slab&csz=1

Pen

The game is on!
Tonight I decided to keep a close eye on Spiritual Mask Salesman since he had made it quite clear he would be up to something tonight. I waited in hiding outside the door to his room until he came out around midnight. After a while he stopped outside one of the public restrooms and waited for a while. Shortly thereafter Silverfish exited the restroom and spotted Spiritual Mask Salesman who was waiting right outside.

“I can tell from the expression in your face why you are here,” Silverfish spoke softly but clearly. “But you are making a mistake. I am not the one you seek.”

“Sorry but I think you are,” Spiritual Mask Salesman replied. “You see, I thought long and hard about it but now I’ve made up my mind!” And with that said he clenched his fist and punched Silverfish right in the gut, resulting in his immediate death. That was when I realised that Spiritual Mask Salesman was the very same guy I had seen punching others to death on some of the other nights. His bald head shone with the reflection of the moonlight coming in through the window.

The next moment, in the blink of an eye, something else came swooping in through the window. Or should I say someone? It was the bad **** crazy murder girl I’d seen killing before. As she entered through the window with tremendous speed the window glass shattered all over the floor. The girl and Spiritual Mask Salesman both assumed their battle stances and it seemed Spiritual Mask Salesman was faster. He started off by throwing a punch in the direction of the girl, but it merely hit her scissors weapon instead. With Spiritual Mask Salesman stunned from the deflection the little girl took her chance and swiftly cut Spiritual Mask Salesman’s head clean off his shoulders. It was a ghastly sight to behold; even for someone like me who’s used to these sorts of things.

The morning that followed was yet another sad one. After the usual quiet breakfast the remaining three individuals went to the station again and this day I followed them to Akihabara station where we all hopped off. I stalked them for a while through the city. There was something familiar about this part of Tokyo. Wasn’t there a certain mad scientist that used to live around here? Hmm… never mind. After the nice walk from the station the three individuals entered a hotel this time. Very nice change of pace from all of the previous cheap hostels we’d stayed at. Anyway, sitting down around a table in the hotel lobby the three beings continued their talks. I observed impatiently from a distance.

Silverfish was Ozen (from Made in Abyss), the Delver.

Spiritual Mask Salesman was Saitama (from One-Punch Man), the Caped Baldy.

jsuRCQH.png

frOpsD0.png

The living (3):
@Rubik
@The Sun Fan
@Morbid Minish

The dead (15):
All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Holo, the Harvest Deity (killed night 1)
Morbid Minish - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (killed night 1)
funnier6 - Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (lynched day 2)
ExLight - Saki Morimi, the Observer (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Hideyoshi Kinoshita, the Trap (mod killed night 2)
Laurentus - Yui Hirasawa, the Guitarist (mod killed night 2)
Irvine - Violet Evergarden, the Soldier Maiden (lynched day 3)
Funnygurl555 - Dandy, the Alien Hunter (killed night 3)
MixMasterLar - Takagi, the Skilled Teaser (killed night 3)
All Might - Yakumo Oomori, the Sadist (lynched day 4)
Ragnarokio - Aqua, the Useless Healer (killed night 4)
LittleGumball - Lordgenome, the Spiral King (lynched day 5)
Silverfish - Ozen, the Delver (killed night 5)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Saitama, the Caped Baldy (killed night 5)

Day 6 Begins!

With 3 players alive it takes 2 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, September 20th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190920T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+6&font=slab&csz=1

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh right.

On odd nights I'm a bomb, on even nights I'm a commuter.

That's why I was suspicious of All Might's soft, because I didn't think there would be a vengeful and bomb role in the game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Rubik is more diabolical to bus funnier like that.

But the 3rd party claim could have been for sun fan to bus easier since he's always against 3rd parties.

But both of you have info scum could just easily already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom