• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
TSF doesn't really feel like scum to me if LG is scum, tbh. If LG is town, that's the situation where I feel more like tsf is scum, but we've probably already lost in that case.

That's my personal opinion. I don't think TSF tries to win this game with a needless megabus on LG after bussing fun fun earlier. If so, I'd be genuinely surprised.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just in case you want my opinion.

Sun Sun would have probably just tried to cause a mislynch today if he's scum. Literally no upside to him trying to bus his entire team without reason. Minish and Silver both had reason to bus All Might because they were both more central to the PoE.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
silver and I can say the same thing as minish
advice falls short here
just shoot with your heart, sms

I mean ya, but this is different. If he feels that strongly that I'm scum than he can holster and lynch me tomorrow. But I don't wanna be the reason town loses.

TSF doesn't really feel like scum to me if LG is scum, tbh. If LG is town, that's the situation where I feel more like tsf is scum, but we've probably already lost in that case.

That's my personal opinion. I don't think TSF tries to win this game with a needless megabus on LG after bussing fun fun earlier. If so, I'd be genuinely surprised.

He didn't really bus. He was saying from the beginning he'd rather lynch Silver. But only voted LG when it came down to it. That's why I'd be more suspicious of him.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wish scum had lynched me before endgame, this is driving me crazy. I hate late game when I don't have any dead roles to look at and nearly half the players aren't able/willing to claim.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I mean ya, but this is different. If he feels that strongly that I'm scum than he can holster and lynch me tomorrow. But I don't wanna be the reason town loses.

He didn't really bus. He was saying from the beginning he'd rather lynch Silver. But only voted LG when it came down to it. That's why I'd be more suspicious of him.
It's possible, but I feel like he put a pretty strong bus on LG today if she's scum. A bus yesterday was a better scum move than a bus today. A bus today means giving up a free win. A bus yesterday means, like, you're more likely to survive poe to the end in a situation where most or all scum players are on the chopping block.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If tsf is scum with lg I'm gonna hit funnier really hard, but I don't think that's all that likely. Maybe, though. LG was a really really high priority kill and sun sun might have wanted to get ahead of it.

Maybe sun sun really wants to distance to survive poe, but I'd rather use those bullets on one of the higher priority poe targets. Idk

Ultimately, it's sms's call. I just want to stop having to stress about this.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Rubik is making me paranoid now cause he's said before he likes to play up emotion as scum. But I think this is probably just real emotions.

Also, I'm fine with SMS shooting Silver as well because he still seems like possible scum. Just saying that if Rubik is town and what he's saying is true, then Silver and Sun Fan are the only safe options.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rubik is making me paranoid now cause he's said before he likes to play up emotion as scum. But I think this is probably just real emotions.

Also, I'm fine with SMS shooting Silver as well because he still seems like possible scum. Just saying that if Rubik is town and what he's saying is true, then Silver and Sun Fan are the only safe options.
I come from a mafia community called Paranoia Paradise, paranoia is a given.

The limited nature of this game's information is kind of scary to me. Most of the claims I'm trying to see through are from players who I've never seen fake claim before and I'm not sure what kind of roles to expect from Pendio, especially since we can't see the roles of dead players.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I come from a mafia community called Paranoia Paradise, paranoia is a given.

The limited nature of this game's information is kind of scary to me. Most of the claims I'm trying to see through are from players who I've never seen fake claim before and I'm not sure what kind of roles to expect from Pendio, especially since we can't see the roles of dead players.

I definitely get the paranoia. That's why I'm paranoid about you being scum and loving all this. And having fun playing it up. Because you've said you like that before.

But I gotta just go with the more logical reasonings and give you props if you are scum.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Final Vote Tally:
Silverfish - 1 (LittleGumball)
LittleGumball - 4 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Silverfish, The Sun Fan)

Not voting - Rubik

Twilight! You may continue posting until the lynch scene is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom