• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Feel free to lynch LG, btw.

I don't think we're getting any other result today and the sooner the better for my mental health.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman - Regardless of the result, use your ability and follow your heart with the target.
Why? Idk who to even target at this point. If we lynch scum we maybe don't want me targeting and messing things up, right?

Why? Idk who to even target at this point. If we lynch scum we maybe don't want me targeting and messing things up, right?

If we lynch scum, it goes to 5 alive, 4 town 1 mafia
mafia kills someone, bringing it to 4, if you shoot it brings it to 3
you should always shoot tonight because it never hurts, even if you shoot rubik or something its still "better" than not shooting at all

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If town flips, literally our only hope is you killing someone unless it's a 3 scum team.

If scum flips, we go into night 4/1 and even if you hit the wrong person we can end up 2/1 the following day which is much better (with a good chance of you hitting scum). We'd also learn from your kill not going through.

As always, do not nk me because it could cause 3 deaths to occur in one night which loses the game probably.

rubik if you really want me to vote for LG I will I just didn't want to do that without talking first since it sounded like you wanted something from me

I'll give you 10 minutes to come down off of meth and if you haven't by then then I'll probably vote LG since, I agree, nothing else is likely going to happen today

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
rubik if you really want me to vote for LG I will I just didn't want to do that without talking first since it sounded like you wanted something from me

I'll give you 10 minutes to come down off of meth and if you haven't by then then I'll probably vote LG since, I agree, nothing else is likely going to happen today
I don't want anything from you.

Only mercy your mercy if funnier claims my immortal soul.

sms
just in case you wanted to hear it again like
even if you're wrong, its still best for town if you shoot tonight
its fine, even if you miss
because it reduces the numbers into a more favorable number

this, of course, shouldn't matter if lg is town

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Silver or Sun Fan are the best targets tonight. If LG flips scum I feel like Sun Fan's chance of being scum goes up a bit for me. Just because he was trying to subtly push Silver for today and took a while to hammer LG (is that why you were making him do it Rubik?).

You just have to trust me SMS. You know how I play so I think you can have a good read on me by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom