• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy, but what if we just... don't kill anyone today? Scum will kill someone at night, sure, but that narrows things down too. SMS can kill someone as well, hopefully not taking a shot in the dark. Unless they are roleblocked again. But even that would give us more information.

This is crazy, but what if we just... don't kill anyone today? Scum will kill someone at night, sure, but that narrows things down too. SMS can kill someone as well, hopefully not taking a shot in the dark. Unless they are roleblocked again. But even that would give us more information.

It sounds like it just gives scum a chance to kill SMS for free
At least, that's the fairly realistic worst case scenario.

*some time later*

I think there is, at least, a single point in favor of sleeping
if SMS agrees not to shoot (he almost certainly wouldn't be roleblocked in this example), we never lose by sleeping unless he's somehow mafia, and we give Minish a chance to claim her role tomorrow to make a better-informed lynch decision
I know it was rubik who was saying that he had a plan for how town was meant to proceed based on Minish's claim, so I guess that'd be more up to him than anything else

I don't think its likely that he'd think its worth it though

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is a terrible idea, if we no lynch I just get roleblocked again - that doesn't change.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Like, I'm just going to try to target LG again if I perform an action tonight, and if she wasn't a Mafioso I want to think they'd let the action happen because it'd just narrow the game down even more for them. So the logical thing to do here is lynch LG and see how it goes. In the event we are somehow wrong about her, I'll be at a loss and probably refrain from doing anything in the next night - but we can take time to discuss this in what remains of this Day.

@Rubik

when you have a minute
how sure are you on Silver?
Like... I want to be there with you, I just don't think I am
is it really just that you don't think his role was made up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom