• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
No one has targeted me with any investigative abilities that would have given results.

I guess the fact that rag died could be telling. It means one of the following happened:

1. Rag died protecting a player with a self-sacrifice type protection role.
2. Rag didn't protect me last night.
3. Rag's protection wasn't strong enough to prevent the kind of kill performed last night.
4. I was roleblocked.
Did Sun Fan ever target you because I feel like that was a plan at some point earlier in the game. Didn't he do it and then got info on the Mafia or something?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I watch people from afar after naming them; and I learn what the mafia did wrt killing actions (no passive actions, for example, but it seems that they might not have any? bulletproof + strongman + ninja + ??? [assuming 4 mafia] is the team based on what I know, which has no active roles like bus driver or roleblocker)

I don't visit the people since I watch them from afar, but I can be roleblocked (I have never been roleblocked)

If I name the person who gets nightkilled, I get to learn a decent bit of information, as opposed to the minimal bit that I get from just "hearing rumors" about what goes on elsewhere if I choose a player who isn't nightkilled.

all nights, I have predicted rubik will die and I have learned the bare minimum information from each night

something that I guess points to SMS not being a serial killer is that my role only works with mafia, and I would assume for /reasons/ that it would be effective on serial killers as well

n1 I watched rubik and learned that minish (her first corpse, of course) was killed by a mafia member who was heavily implied to be from KLK based on the flavor and that this person was bulletproof (only way it wasn't a bulletproof that caried out the n1 kill is if there's multiple KLK mafia members, which seems unlikely). Its why I began to believe funnier for that little while when he said he could remove a vest from someone.

n2 I watched rubik and learned that the mafia team has a ninja which is why my internet ears perked up when Krow said he was from Naruto.

n3 I watched rubik and learned a confusing bit; it seems that the same girl from KLK has been making the nightkills flavorfully, but I learned that there was a ninja modifier used by the mafia n2. Maybe someone can transfer their abilities or motivate their teammates? I'm very confused by this bit honestly.

I should say that I think I learned more than I was meant to the first night because I've definitely learned less the second and third nights.
I don't know how much I learn if I predict the nightkill correctly.

I think mafia might know what I am or something because I think ExLight and Lar are very, very strange kills that, as of now, look like dodges.

Lastly, and this really only occurred to me as I was getting some water while making this post, it kind of seems flavorfully like my role was kind of balanced around Irvine's role since we kind of do opposite things. Not sure why I didn't think of that when I saw his claim, but w/e.

I have never seen the anime my character is from and I am never going to.
For reference.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Up until last night he watched you consistently.
Based on how his ability is worded, I would have only gotten a result from him if he was killed by the mafia is largely how I interpreted it.

Part of the reason I've been somewhat doubtful about TSF is my role's interaction with his, but I've been considering both the possibility that his role either passively got the minimum information and that it wasn't tied to targeting people or that he was being honest when he said "I don't visit the people since I watch them from afar".

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Based on how his ability is worded, I would have only gotten a result from him if he was killed by the mafia is largely how I interpreted it.

Part of the reason I've been somewhat doubtful about TSF is my role's interaction with his, but I've been considering both the possibility that his role either passively got the minimum information and that it wasn't tied to targeting people or that he was being honest when he said "I don't visit the people since I watch them from afar".
Ah. Yeah I guess that makes sense.

I don't think Funnier would have done it or been willing to sacrifice himself if I told him to.

I think he's too proud for that.

For someone else, maybe.
I mean
if funnier is too proud to sacrifice himself for you, I promise he's too proud to sacrifice himself for me
but I can't claim to have done anything wrt mechanically outing him, of course

"watch them from afar" might not be the best way to word my role but idk how best to do it

the way the game is rn, I think we just kill silver and lg and then we frolic into the sunset

rubik is someone I only tinfoil if I absolutely have to
minish we will have a much better idea of if we can have her claim her role today
sms is just the vigi; I was thinking last night that the way the nightkills are flavorfully presented feels like he's never extra mafia KP
I'm sunfan

silver's claim is very odd and I've talked about it already
LG stands accused of the high crime of not being super townie

I should say, and this is getting ahead of w/e minish says
I think the best lynch for today is silver based on what I know
but I guess I'll wait to lay that all out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom