• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I did not learn anything of use, even a win condition, but I did learn funnier's full role. He was the fish chef: Someone who feeds a player food so delicious that they will die if they do not get it again the next night. I'm thinking this could be a cult type thing, where he makes people eat food and they would have died after he died. So, any deaths before funnier's that could have been the result of this? I don't think so, so funnier might actually have not killed anyone, or was making someone dependent on him. I wish I had more.
*All might, not funnier.

Having a pretty ****ty day (its getting better now but you know how Friday the 13th is)

The good news is I did target ragnar last night and I learned that the mafia team is 2 members at this point, that the bulletproof mafia also has a passive seering ability (I assume that this just means that they are a godfather) and that the other living member is a JOAT and NOT a Ninja.

It seems that the JOAT chose Bulletproof n1, then ninja n2? that seems to be the only explanation for why I learned different things about the same person the first two nights.

I think without some very strong mech info I just kill LG here today since the JOAT probably doesn't have their RB anymore, and SMS is just the town vigi at this point.

I think the JOAT (since in this example, unless its a cycle JOAT which doesn't seem to fit rn, the Godfather is LG) is always between Minish and Silverfish, which honestly just makes sense since my reads on ZD are always dog turds.

I'd like Minish to fully claim today, I think, unless Silver's thing counts as a claim, which it might I really can't tell.

it honestly feels like my role wasn't balanced around endgame at this point
I really don't know what I can learn about the mafia team

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Don't want to get caught too far in wifom, though.

From my perspective there are a few possibilities:

1. You've been roleblocked, possibly by someone who can't roleblock the same person twice in a row or who just didn't want to target you the night before last.

2. LG could have been bulletproof, which is likely for a Godfather.

3. You have been lying about being able to kill every night and only have the ability to kill people every other night and you've been trying to hide this for your personal gain because it would leave you as an unlikely scum suspect.
1. Probably

2. Maybe, idk, I thought that was the case when nothing happened when I targeted Irvine.

3. No.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Having a pretty ****ty day (its getting better now but you know how Friday the 13th is)

The good news is I did target ragnar last night and I learned that the mafia team is 2 members at this point, that the bulletproof mafia also has a passive seering ability (I assume that this just means that they are a godfather) and that the other living member is a JOAT and NOT a Ninja.

It seems that the JOAT chose Bulletproof n1, then ninja n2? that seems to be the only explanation for why I learned different things about the same person the first two nights.

I think without some very strong mech info I just kill LG here today since the JOAT probably doesn't have their RB anymore, and SMS is just the town vigi at this point.

I think the JOAT (since in this example, unless its a cycle JOAT which doesn't seem to fit rn, the Godfather is LG) is always between Minish and Silverfish, which honestly just makes sense since my reads on ZD are always dog turds.

I'd like Minish to fully claim today, I think, unless Silver's thing counts as a claim, which it might I really can't tell.
Honestly, we've pressured Silver since what, like Day 1. He already looks scummy, but idk about Minish at this point. My gut is telling me she is Town or something, but idk. So yeah, ideally I want her to claim too.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'd like a minish claim more actually, probably.

It'll make it easier to solve this.

@LittleGumball - without claiming your role are you at least willing to confirm that you didn't roleblock sms night 2?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I guess today probably largely comes down to determining if we believe tsf's claim, in which case we kill LG here, or if we think he's lying scum and one of the 2 living scum is a roleblocker who will lock down the town nk tonight and use it to force us into 2v2 parity with scum tomorrow.

silver's claim of what all might's first role was is like
very confusing to me
its like a diet serial killer that sounds like it can keep its targets alive
idgi

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It doesn't really sound all that plausible to me, but that's most roles in this setup, probably.

I guess that also means we have a "do we believe silverfish it do we kill him" today as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom