• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did something happen? You're usually so upbeat. >:

i dunno. at first i was just apathetic everywhere, and now it's just with this game.

i see the momentum for a me wagon as unstoppable though. and it's a stupid one, especially since sunfan's not a part of it (aka the person WHO CAN READ ME THE BEST)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
i dunno. at first i was just apathetic everywhere, and now it's just with this game.

i see the momentum for a me wagon as unstoppable though. and it's a stupid one, especially since sunfan's not a part of it (aka the person WHO CAN READ ME THE BEST)
It's not unstoppable, and you're prolly not even getting lynched during this phase tbh :suspicious:
Would you like to give us a piece of your mind about some stuff?

ex do you really want to be voting me?
No, not really, I just wanted you to pop in.

Unvote: funnygurl555

It's not unstoppable, and you're prolly not even getting lynched during this phase tbh :suspicious:
Would you like to give us a piece of your mind about some stuff?

No, not really, I just wanted you to pop in.

Unvote: funnygurl555

sure:

i still think rag is okay, not as hard of a town read as i had before since all might was 3p and not town.

funnier looks bad

i still think you're not on a team

sms looks worse this phase than last phase

follow sunfan to victory

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Aight guys what's up? Name's Lar. Male Pronouns, Some of you know what you're about to see most don't. Been following along but haven't taken any notes or whatnot because I wasn't expecting to be asked to join but I'm kinda glad I was; folks here seem cool and chill.

Introductions ain't really my style though I like to speak with actions, so let's upset half the playerbase right off the bat with an action and explanation that I know half you disagree with:

Vote: funnier

There is never, ever a world where it is mechanically smart not to have funnier be our current standard on lynches. Speaking purely mechanical here, we should always lynch a known non-town then risk lynching a town.

YES, we absolutely should hunt scum, and if we find someone who we are also sure isn't scum and decide they are more dangerous then we can switch votes. If the wagons are in serious question or we have more then 2 of them at EoD, Third Parties are the safe bet we need to fall back. We can still reference the other wagons down the road when we need to follow the votes, but we don't risk losing a town.

Funnier's flip also gives his extreme info in the sense that if they flip wolf/mafia their reads will be a great start for D3 (and so will looking at everyone who was against lynching them) but if they really do flip 3rd party that's confirmed pure reads to reference against everything else we know.

Had to get that off my guest. Been spectating the game and that just, really needed to be said guys. <3 you.

BRB writing impressions of every player in the game in the next post: I will leave you with the juicy tidbit that SunFan while making the correct call in pushing for Funnier's lynch would normally still scumhunt harder then this so hey SunFan you recommended a player to the host who is gonna scumread ya.

Leave questions and I'll answer as soon as I see them

Testing if I can post now. Made a post right after being subbed in but new account so rip

Sorry guys, really didn't dedicate time to this and then some IRL housing problems have occured, considering this and the fact i'm hosting on BMGf and many other little things, I didn't think it was fair to waste a slot.

That being said, when IRL calms down i'd love to play another game here, you guys seem swell.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
mml help they wanna kill me
Yeah of course they do, that logic on All Might was horrible and you barely did any real hunting!
You let me vote for T-Force though so you get spared a vote now XD

Real talk just gained the ability to post, my intro and vote is post #837, about to post some hot takes on how I feel on players just by lurking

All Might: Subbed in for Hero whose reads list I really disliked yesterday. He softed again, and unless I'm missing something his soft is suggesting that he is a character from the same anime that Saitama is in (One Punch Man). Unless Pen decided to throw us a loop and overlap same characters from the same anime, I don't buy his soft at all. I know it's a repeat from yesterday, but All Might in this new slot based on that alone, coupled with my suspicions on Hero anyway, puts him as a scum read for me in this new slot.

what's your main reason for voting all might? is it the soft, or is it because of hero of time? where was the soft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom