• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Funnygurl555 - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - The Sun Fan, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish, All Might, DekuNut, ExLight, Laurentus, Funnygurl555 ,Ragnarokio, Silverfish, LittleGumball, Calvin ツ, Mellow Ezlo

Extension - 3 (LittleGumball, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, September 3rd 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190903T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
dead players subbing back in is frustrating as mafia because sometimes you want to kill a player because they're a strong town player and then when you kill them they just come back anyways so its like you made a mistake in killing them. As town i don't particularly care about dead players subbing back in, but it does make it a little harder to read them and can make things confusing if i mix up when they posted certain things.

I'm against it on principle because its annoying when i'm scum, but i don't know whether or not i prefer modkilling to it. depends on the setup, probably.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also vote: extension i guess

longer days are probably beneficial to the town and i'm used to slower-paced games anyway so if an extensions an option i don't see why i wouldn't take one

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Yea, subbing dead players isn't the best thing but hey
I'm not sure if anyone should like to win because the other team was as active as a sack of potatoes, right? 40244
No matter which side, I feel like inactives just clog the game as a whole. Subbing in dead players forces both teams to readapt but isn't game breaking or anything, especially in the early game.

And kinda funny that some people here are implying they subbed in as Town.

also vote: extension i guess

longer days are probably beneficial to the town and i'm used to slower-paced games anyway so if an extensions an option i don't see why i wouldn't take one
I kinda hate this post
"Look at how town I am voting for an extension"

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
That + self-aligned makes me pretty uncomfortable with him, tbh.

I'm just gonna say, I don't wanna lynch funnier now or any time soon tbh. I'd rather try to find scum and deal with him later if necessary. If he is lying then it will become more apparent. Otherwise we still have 3 or 4 mafia we can try to hit.

Also @Morbid Minish now it really feels like a total rerun of anime mafia lol

I know!! History is repeating itself.

Because if she was town I dont see why she would pop in several times knowing that she's the lead wagon and actively not put effort in then, instead of waiting till the last minute to throw everything at the nearest counter wagon. Maybe its because I never understood the original all might votes in the first place but I dont see why she was so suspicious of him before the last ten minutes except that he was the closest in votes to her.

Mm, I dunno. I feel scum FG may be more inclined to put up a defense earlier. And town FG might think the tides could turn, and then when she realized they weren't be like "well don't want them to lynch town because I didn't try". Though I also have no idea what scum FG is like.

As for the extension, I feel like since a lot of people are busy already for the 3 day weekend, it might slow the pace of the game making it easier to stay caught up. In which case an extension isn't super necessary.

But if y'all really want one I'll vote for it. I just get impatient with 72 hour days as is especially in a large game. Lol.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Mm, I dunno. I feel scum FG may be more inclined to put up a defense earlier. And town FG might think the tides could turn, and then when she realized they weren't be like "well don't want them to lynch town because I didn't try". Though I also have no idea what scum FG is like.
I think it's a little odd that you keep mentioning you don't know what scum FG is like while continuing to speculate on what scum FG might do. There's no way for you to know her scum meta so it's definitely weird for you to put traits to her scum play. Is that what you think she would do as scum or what she should do as scum?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think it's a little odd that you keep mentioning you don't know what scum FG is like while continuing to speculate on what scum FG might do. There's no way for you to know her scum meta so it's definitely weird for you to put traits to her scum play. Is that what you think she would do as scum or what she should do as scum?

It's just what I think she would do as scum. Or what she should do. A combo of the two I guess. It's mostly just based on me getting a town feel from her, and thinking what she might do based on her town play. Maybe I just project myself on people a bit when I don't have a full knowledge of meta and am trying to read them better.

Funnier's reasoning is basically the same as mine, but reversed. I don't think FG has said anything overtly scummy, so he's thinking what she might do as scum and that aligns with his view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom