• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
damn everyone hates moe the moblin :/

definitely interested in hearing a funnygurl defense.

low-effort search through some minish posts:

important things to keep in mind imo. do you guys think hero killed minish to keep her from coming after him? (johnny kill was obviously one punch man who's a good guy, but idk i didn't see season 2 lmao anyway clearly a vig target so minish must have been killed by mafia)
I think it's hard to pinpoint any certain player in this game who would want to kill Minish early. I could imagine a few ZDers wanting to do that.

@Rubik Whatever happened last night, is it worth lynching funnier over?

I doubt that, I've never heard of the anime but I'm definitely not a hero type. It's Bungou Stray Dogs.
Seen a bit of it, believable.

I'd ask if it was viable if we all claimed an anime but theres like thousands that could be in the game. I'll be honest, I have no idea what mine is.

to the person that shot johnny (I am assuming u r a vig since scissors ***** from KLK probably isn't town-aligned)
pls shoot funnier tonight so we can move past whatever nonsense is going on with whatever alignment he is and actually just focus entirely on finding wolves
tyty

I don't think it was super seriously discussed by calvin but I just want to say that I really don't think we should claim what anime we are from
ppl in the last game were all WhAt'S tHe HaRm about claiming their smash characters, but it ended up that there was a third party that needed to know who people were

there's not really any reason to do that at this time
given the flavor text of last night, wolves have probably prepared safe-anime claims anyways

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't think it was super seriously discussed by calvin but I just want to say that I really don't think we should claim what anime we are from
ppl in the last game were all WhAt'S tHe HaRm about claiming their smash characters, but it ended up that there was a third party that needed to know who people were

there's not really any reason to do that at this time
given the flavor text of last night, wolves have probably prepared safe-anime claims anyways
Most villains could easily claim the hero from their anime and there are enough anime that getting caught in a fake claim would require pretty bad luck.

I think claiming our anime now is a bad idea, but it might be okay in late game. Again, I don't want to do something like pressure someone whose anime is like "detective conan" and expose an investigator.

-

I'm gonna guess all might was probably a survivor, but it's hard to tell. I think it would fit his character better than sk or lyncher or some other weird wincon.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@funnier6 - You will be modkilled if you confirm this.

Funnier6 is this guy probably, unless something disrupted me last night.

Anyone who has watched the anime have a better analysis of his character, because he sounds like a bad dude and is literally a member of a mafia.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)
Funnygurl555 - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - The Sun Fan, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Morbid Minish, All Might, DekuNut, ExLight, Laurentus, Funnygurl555 ,Ragnarokio, Silverfish, LittleGumball, Calvin ツ, Mellow Ezlo

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Tuesday, September 3rd 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190903T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
hello yes it is I, Sunfan
pls stop subbing in dead people into games tyty

Tbf, don't you think it's better than playing with someone who isn't going to post?

Don't feel like town fg pops in and doesn't effort then is about to be lynched and suddenly efforts

Why don't you think this?

I always know when my friend Fun Fun is up to no good. (:
@funnier6 - You will be modkilled if you confirm this.

Funnier6 is this guy probably, unless something disrupted me last night.

Anyone who has watched the anime have a better analysis of his character, because he sounds like a bad dude and is literally a member of a mafia.

Is this your only reason for suspecting him? I could see Pen using a character from a show about the actual mafia and not having them be mafia.

Also, let's kill All Might again. Wouldn't that be funny? (This is a half joke based purely on my suspicion of Hero d1).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wonder if there's any interest in an extension for today so that the day isn't entirely over this 3 day weekend.

Idk how it is for other people, but I tend to be more active on weekdays generally.

I'll be fine even without an extension, probably, but that's only because I'm already caught up on the thread.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Alleged self-aligned as well.

I'm not adament about killing him today, but I'd like to see some pressure on him, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom