• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm at work at the moment so expect more from me later on, but for now I'm going to post this:

Vote: funnygurl

On the basis that she has done very little to actually apply contribute, has sheeped, and is laying low for the most part.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (The Sun Fan)
All Might - 3 (Ragnarokio, Funnygurl555, ExLight)
DekuNut - 1 (Morbid Minish)
Funnygurl555 - 4 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Rubik, HeroOfTime, All Might)
Silverfish - 2 (LittleGumball, funnier6)
Calvin ツ - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)

Not voting - Laurentus, Silverfish, Calvin ツ, Mellow Ezlo

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

Last edited:
i haven't posted a lot but my posts haven't been fluff sheesh; i've provided reads (albeit w/o reasoning) for 4 different players

a lynch on me is a lazy one, especially for those who've seen me play in the past

all might should die because his vote on me's a veiled attempt to switch wagons, since mine was tied with his. he's clearly masking his motive; towns never have to do that

oh ok i thought i was in the lead. bye guys

anyway the narrative where i haven't done much is a stupid one, especially since the one before was i posted wOkE reads. wolves are riding on the town's coattails

kill all might

funnier6

Courage~
Null/slight scum.
Why am I null/slight scum? You can't pick one of the other? You have null/read for other people too, whats up with that?

Btw putting your reads in spoiler tags makes it harder for everyone to see context when quoted and also for whatever reason makes me not want to open them.

Also your list is almost entirely nulls and hedges with the barest of details and you tell me my reads list is slim? It's called a starting point and as you rightly noted it is day one and in depth reads are not to be anticipated. Why is it okay for you to have a barebones reads list and say its just day one and half the players haven't posted much while simultaneously saying I should done better?
It's not that I think poking people for information is harmful, but I've come to expect more out of town funnier.
The heck were you expecting.
He wasn't under any fire at the time and there are more important things to talk about
Who cares if I'm under fire, the truest thing town knows is that they're town, the simplest and easiest thing to do to win the game is to convince the rest of town that youre town. I dont need to be at deaths door to defend myself and I dont like that you imply that there were better things to talk about. There were not, and you were not there talking about whatever on earth was more important either.

funnier6

Courage~
funnier6 - I get the need to pressure vote and gather information this round. It seems like he's just tagging everyone he can, which seems fairly town
Can you explain what this means?
Rubik - So far seems helpful, albiet goofy.
How so?
All Might - Although I had an initial distrust of him because his posts did not read right, and it still bugs me that he had to point out his breadcrumbing, I think he's town after going back through everything.
What do you mean didnt read right? What about them? Why the change of mind?
Funnygurl555 - Need more content. Have agreed with posts so far. Slight town
Which?
LittleGumball - Interesting character. Pretty sure he's town trying to get the waffles out. Not sure I understand his reason for voting me.
She*

Also the heck does get the waffles out mean.
ExLight - Got a lot of flak earlier for no real reason as I could tell. Seems to have cleared his name since, but can't swear that.
I dont understand this. Got flak for no real reason, implying you think he's towny, then seems to have cleared name since, still think he's towny, but he's in your null reads? Do you use clear his name loosely? What does that mean to you?
Ragnarokio - Hounded All might too much for my liking. Opens the possibility of bussing. Do not trust one bit.
I dont understand this either. What kind of crazy person spends all of day one bussing their scum bud to Timbuktu. Makes even less sense since your town reading all might. Why is hounding all might scummy?

@Laurentus When you get the time I would love your thoughts on Silver and some meta if you would

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
oh ok i thought i was in the lead. bye guys

anyway the narrative where i haven't done much is a stupid one, especially since the one before was i posted wOkE reads. wolves are riding on the town's coattails

kill all might
I just want more from you, you're saying lynch All Might, but not explaining why you think he should be lynched. I've definitely seen you put more effort in than this, even by just giving a short explaination of why your voting the way you are.

funnier6

Courage~
Also...

Why would you vote someone you're town leaning over someone you are scum leaning? I'm not liking this from you. I want more from funnygurl, but this is something that has set my radar off from you.
He has all might as null actually but yeah that needs an explanation lol @HeroOfTime
i'll break out of it soon + i'll answer your questions then

ALSO HAPPY BELATED
Cool, cool.

Thanks!!!
i don't like all might

thoughts
OMGUS much?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
the simplest and easiest thing to do to win the game is to convince the rest of town that youre town
this is literally the hardest thing ever to me
every day phase a wagon forms around me for occult and obscure reasons

How often are Millers and Godfathers in Pen's games? My memory might be failing me but I don't remember them being a thing on the first Anime Mafia.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
To reiterate my case on All Might, who I think is the best candidate for today's lynch:

-All Might opened the game with a serious post, which would have been ideal for brekaing RVS if it weren't a townread. Since then he's also backtracked and said that although his post was serious, it wasn't expressing a townread. This isn't a super strong tell in and of itself, but the way that he's defended himself since has only worsened him in my eyes.

While attacking him, he's deflected several times rather than defend himself. He's said i should be focusing on other players, he's said that scum are probably lurking. He's misrepresented my argument, intentionally or otherwise, and still hasn't properly responded to the crux of the argument , that making a serious post that early in the game that has no effect on the game looks good but doesn't do good, and thus benefits a scum All Might more than a town All Might.

A combination of bad faith arguments and deflections combined with the fact that All Might has done effectively nothing but defend himself while i've attacked him (he's done little actual scumhunting or reasoning of his own, despite him criticising me for that), leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

and commenting on the other popular wagon:

FunnyGurl: This seems like a pretty lazy wagon. Most of the people voting her just seem generally unimpressed with her lack of content, but half the game has put out a similar level of content, and funnygurl at least seems interested in contributing and has dropped some concrete (albeit brief) opinions. If you wanted to lynch a lurker calvin, laurentis, doc, sun fun, and deku all have less contributions, in my eyes.

funnier6

Courage~
this is literally the hardest thing ever to me
every day phase a wagon forms around me for occult and obscure reasons

How often are Millers and Godfathers in Pen's games? My memory might be failing me but I don't remember them being a thing on the first Anime Mafia.
Both of them were in the original anime yes

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Also...

Why would you vote someone you're town leaning over someone you are scum leaning? I'm not liking this from you. I want more from funnygurl, but this is something that has set my radar off from you.

Yes I voted the same person that you did. It's not because I think she's scum, but I'm almost certain one of them is getting offed. I don't think either of them are scum, but I would rather play with All Might than her atm. Of course I'd rather it be someone I'm scumleaning, but I don't think that's happening today. I should've marked him as town leaning as well I suppose, sorry, I wrote my analysis of him well before her, and my "ranking" system wasn't finished then I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom