• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
The Sun Fan - 1 (Rubik)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
Johnny Sooshi - 2 (LittleGumball, The Sun Fan)
Doc - 1 (funnier6)
Laurentus - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)
All Might - 2 (Ragnarokio, Funnygurl555)
DekuNut - 1 (Morbid Minish)

Not voting - Laurentus, Silverfish, Calvin ツ, ExLight, HeroOfTime, Johnny Sooshi, All Might, Mellow Ezlo

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny Sooshi: Johnny expresses that he finds ExLight's behaviour scummy but then also says that he doesn't have a read on ExLight. Once again, if a town player has even a slight reason to find someone scummy early in the game, i think its in their interest to attack them. This kind of wishy washy attack is both not helpful and indicates hesitation in putting yourself into the spotlight combined with a desire to put reads out, which I think is a scum mentality. I have a scum read on Johnny.
EBWOP: just realized i accidently treated johnny and gumball as one person somehow while doing my readthrough. woops. Consider my attack on johnny above as being an attack on gumball, and also here's the post i'm referencing there

-https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/anime-mafia-2.65942/page-14#post-1184275

I have no read on johnny tentatively until i reread the thread with the understanding that they are an individual being.
Had me going through to make sure I could refute for nothing...
That said, I don't necessarily find Ex scummy, but I can see how others could. I'm doing a big ketchup rn, so give me some time to add mustard.

I still need to catch up. I read as far as pagr 10 last night, and you guys have added 6-ish pages since then.
I agree with @Rubik or whoever asked you to comment as you read. I'm not much better but it could help a bit.

I’ve never found this to be true, was this in some game years ago?
Can't recall the games, but generally this was more so in like 14/15/16 iirc, when I was more active.

Can you elaborate on this? I don’t remember her saying much of anything.
I'll find them when I get home in a bit and explain more.

Try the third post.
No particular reason why this post, but can you share your posts too if you're going to refute. It helps ID better for everyone.

Thanks fam. I'll do my best.

Because breadcrumbing can be AI in cases such as this? Duuuuh.

How so? This game is Anime in general. Alignment is given just cause you're a specific character.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Anyway, thoughts on the state of the game this far.

I think Rag is looking too far into joke posts. I also don't like how he made a few absolute statements, like "All Might IS scum", refer back to his very first post where he voted All Might for that. Yet he's backtracked on this stance:

When i say someone is my scumspect, i mean to communicate that relative to the other players in the game, I think they're more likely to be scum than those players, not that they are definitely scum. Being this early in the game, most of my scumreads are going to be weak and volatile.
Worth taking note of. I like the contribution from him though, I'm just having a hard time grasping his approach is all. Having so many scum leans this early is a playstyle I don't recall seeing, but I think it's maybe not good on Day 1 of all days. It's like planting a seed that your lynchpool is large, or in other words, your chance of a mislynch is larger. It probably doesn't matter anyway considering hoe he's tinneling on All Might. I should take a closer look at All Might's posts, but atm I think Rag is going after him over nothing maybe.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not following this
Newish players pretty frequently play in a way that can be easily mistaken for scum and exlight played in that sort of a style in the crossover game as well. None of his "scummy plays" are really all that scummy if you look at them through a lens of inexperience.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Lol, I only had a grand total of 2 serious votes during the crossover. In this game I placed one serious vote on Laurentus earlier, I'm probably going to change that vote because it didn't spark activity from him. Anyway, I don't like this post from you which isn't true.

Okay, am I misremembering or am I getting you confused with someone else? Because I'm pretty sure you jumped on board several pressure wagons last game? If I am confused with someone else, ignore me for I am an idiot. But I'm fairly certain I'm right in this?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If All Might is breadcrumbing it's over my head...

Unvote
I think he's breadcrumbing that he's a magical girl (or that he's from a magical girl anime) but I personally think it's also decently likely that he's Kyubey (the character in my discord avatar) because he's a pretty iconic anime villain. That's my take, at least.

3fb4c1feefcd2383f03e214c700544e31142bfa1_hq.gif

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Okay, am I misremembering or am I getting you confused with someone else? Because I'm pretty sure you jumped on board several pressure wagons last game? If I am confused with someone else, ignore me for I am an idiot. But I'm fairly certain I'm right in this?
I only voted twice seriously on Day 1 in the last game we were in, you must be confusing me with someone else, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom