• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
DekuNut - 1 (ExLight)
The Sun Fan - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
ExLight - 2 (DekuNut, Mellow Ezlo)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (LittleGumball)
Doc - 3 (All Might, HeroOfTime, funnier6)
Laurentus - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)
All Might - 1 (Ragnarokio)
funnier6 - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, Laurentus, Funnygurl555, Silverfish, Calvin ツ

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@ExLight I understand you have no opinions on the game but is there anyone at all who seems fishy to you?
No. Every action so far can be interpreted as ambiguous or indifferent, so I'd rather not go around labeling people.

funnier is playing a lot differently from Rivals Mafia, but someone said him being aggressive is normal.
Everyone else is a giant incognito to me since I don't know their metas, and since they can't really give any tangible information for us to work with.

Even if I did, my opinions on people change a lot during the early game.
I usually figure most of stuff out during D3 or D4, but until then most of stuff will prolly look like overanalysis to me unless something really catches my attention.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
So you get paid to pretend to have a different life?
imagine getting paid

i'm actually a student so technically the productions i'm in are classes. so i have to pay to be in them. life is great :^)

if there are 2 NKs per night and 14 town and 4 nontown (idk what kind of tuning is standard here)

D1: 14/4
D2: 12/4
D3: 10/4
D4: 8/4
D5: 6/4 (MyLo, probably)
what's the point of posting this
So, which animes are yall expecting? :senpaipls:
not jojo :kawaii:
I'm not a father, god or otherwise.
i am a father but only because i tell incessant dad jokes
I'm gonna go ahead and apply a little bit of pressure myself.

Vote: ExLight
y'all keep saying "ooooo i'm adding pressure" but i feel like the pressure would be more strong if you didn't say it's just for pressure? just a thot tho

i think i was going to say something else to the bottom portion but i forgot while reading the rest of the thread so fk me i guess lmao
I'd rather not go around pointing fingers and Town/Scum reading people over little to nothing.
this is the scummiest thing i've seen from you actually. scum is afraid to leave a trail, scum is afraid to be wrong. day 1 **** is important.
that being said i don't know if i want to lynch you just yet. i feel like you're one of those people i'm going to have to reserve the right to not have a read on until i have multiple flips

all might's post sounded to me like it was serious but framed as a joke. like, he's gonna meme while he says real thoughts. i thought the vote on him was a meme but after the "everyone who isn't voting all might is scum" post i'm not 100% sure???? unless there was a second joke in there and the bit was continuing lmao

rubik's constant posting doesn't seem scummy to me

there are other Hot Topics™ at hand but i have neither the time nor the energy to go back and look for them i am sorry my friendos

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Vote: Doc

Might as well revert to the tried and true method. @Doc no excuses

Funnier, stop trying to kill me! I will share my thoughts when I'm good and ready.
Have pressure votes on Doc ever really worked? I'm asking this seriously because it happens nearly every game and I don't remember if anything has ever really changed.
It used to happen a lot because I was silent throughout serious conversation and I would say it worked then. But now it seems like funnier doesn't know what to do so he resorts to this and has convinced himself he can read me (even though I could totally kick his ass as scum :reggie:) Last game and honestly this game I legit feel no new pressure, just @ing me is pressure enough.
Why does Doc get pressure voted a lot? Are they not around often?
Funnier is threatened by my elite skills and is fearful I will overthrow his mafia kingdom.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well, I guess I'll remove the joke vote before someone decides that this is also a scumtell :rolleyes:

Unvote

this is the scummiest thing i've seen from you actually. scum is afraid to leave a trail, scum is afraid to be wrong. day 1 **** is important.
Scummiest thing? You mean in this game or in general? Because I feel like you've seen me doing way more scummier stuff already. :suspicious:

And I'm not denying D1's importance. I just don't want to label someone as scummy or as towny for actions that appear as NAI. It's doesn't even make sense to me. Y'all can do it if you want, it's more of a personal thing.

If I agree or disagree with any statements I'll position myself, so it's not like I'm abstaining from scumhunting.

It's not funnier's birthday anymore.

Unvote: Rubik

With 18 people, is it more likely that we have 3 or 4 mafia? I think four would be just too unbalanced favoring mafia, and three would be too unbalanced favoring town. I can only see three mafia with like maybe one or two indeps. iirc, Pen does enjoy putting SKs into his games, and in the last Anime Mafia, there were two of them. Any thoughts?

is this... a dumbtell...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
imagine getting paid

i'm actually a student so technically the productions i'm in are classes. so i have to pay to be in them. life is great :^)
Mega oof

rubik's constant posting doesn't seem scummy to me

Anything I do is scummy, statically speaking.
*is dead*

I'll be here more Friday, like I said
Is this a self-fulfilling prophecy? I can make you dead if you want. (:
Well, I guess I'll remove the joke vote before someone decides that this is also a scumtell :rolleyes:

Unvote

Scummiest thing? You mean in this game or in general? Because I feel like you've seen me doing way more scummier stuff already. :suspicious:

And I'm not denying D1's importance. I just don't want to label someone as scummy or as towny for actions that appear as NAI. It's doesn't even make sense to me. Y'all can do it if you want, it's more of a personal thing.

If I agree or disagree with any statements I'll position myself, so it's not like I'm abstaining from scumhunting.
Okay so here's the thing, ExLight. Playing SAFE is SCUMMY. Playing like you've got NOTHING TO LOSE is TOWNY because town's gotta put all their cards on the table and get crackin' to find who amongst them needs a trip to noosetown. If you aren't proactive SCUM WINS. If you are proactive MAYBE TOWN WINS. That's why all of your EXTREMELY "SAFE" MOVES scream scum to people. If you want to catch some scum GET DIGGING and don't be afraid to get COVERED IN DIRT because it doesn't matter if you die if you manage to help us catch the threats to town.
is this... a dumbtell...
Unvote

That made me laugh so I can't kill you today.

Vote: The Sun Fan

Hopefully Friday comes soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom