• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Well, I'm usually in favor of a No Lynch D1 or going after the inactives if we get no proper discussions during D1.
But apparently people hate this philosophy for some reason, and I always get lynched or very close to when I express these, so...
View attachment 40183

To trigger some discussions I usually try to talk about the game balance or gimmicks, like items or what the proportion of indeps might be, this kinda stuff
So why aren't you talking about any of that stuff then?
With 18 people, is it more likely that we have 3 or 4 mafia? I think four would be just too unbalanced favoring mafia, and three would be too unbalanced favoring town. I can only see three mafia with like maybe one or two indeps. iirc, Pen does enjoy putting SKs into his games, and in the last Anime Mafia, there were two of them. Any thoughts?
I dont think you're really thinking. Generally the ratio of mafia to town is 1:4 so a 13 player game would have 9:3:1 and an 18 player game would have 12:4:2. Four isnt unbalanced and is actually quite normal for a 16-18 player game. I dont see how you could possibly only see three mafia with like one or two indeps when thats how the 13 player games we always play are balanced.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if there are 2 NKs per night and 14 town and 4 nontown (idk what kind of tuning is standard here)

D1: 14/4
D2: 12/4
D3: 10/4
D4: 8/4
D5: 6/4 (MyLo, probably)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It would look to be that we are basically out of the RVS. Mafia funnier's middle name is aggressive.
A barking dog never bites, amirite

0U54R3frXp-X8xznbnogyw_store_banner_image.png
Why is Gumi Megpoid there
does she have an anime? :senpaipls::senpaipls::senpaipls:

• Shrug
Reactions: Pen

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Talking about SKs d1 is generally a scumtell, but in this case it's probably not because it's very likely this setup has at least one due to being 18 players. That said, there's basically nothing productive we can do with that information D1, whereas scum can be caught today by looking at how they interact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom