• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
He upset about that bone hurting juice
I got your claim loud and clear!
gKhzCm.gif

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Rubik - 4 (funnier6, Doc, HeroOfTime, Silverfish)
DekuNut - 2 (ExLight, Calvin ツ)
Calvin ツ - 1 (Rubik)
The Sun Fan - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (LittleGumball)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, All Might, Laurentus, Funnygurl555, Ragnarokio

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

funnier6

Courage~
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Rubik - 4 (funnier6, Doc, HeroOfTime, Silverfish)
DekuNut - 2 (ExLight, Calvin ツ)
Calvin ツ - 1 (Rubik)
The Sun Fan - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (LittleGumball)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, All Might, Laurentus, Funnygurl555, Ragnarokio

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1
@Rubik could a learn a thing or two about frequent vote counts.

@Funnygurl555 @Laurentus and @Ragnarokio have yet to post. :ananger:

Feeling like Ex would be a good way to start things off

Unvote

Vote: Ex

Guess you don’t have any thoughts Ex? What do you do on day one when you can’t use claims? How are you going to figure out who to vote?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Doc

Hello, senpai! Got any impressions yet on Rubik's activity? Let's hear it, okay? *waves wand* Sparkle-dazzle-chuuu~~~

#pressurevote

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well, I'm usually in favor of a No Lynch D1 or going after the inactives if we get no proper discussions during D1.
But apparently people hate this philosophy for some reason, and I always get lynched or very close to when I express these, so...

To trigger some discussions I usually try to talk about the game balance or gimmicks, like items or what the proportion of indeps might be, this kinda stuff

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well, I'm usually in favor of a No Lynch D1 or going after the inactives if we get no proper discussions during D1.
But apparently people hate this philosophy for some reason, and I always get lynched or very close to when I express these, so...
View attachment 40183

To trigger some discussions I usually try to talk about the game balance or gimmicks, like items or what the proportion of indeps might be, this kinda stuff
Yeah, we generally dislike no lynching because it leaves us without a way to do vote anaylsis on Day 2.

Anyway I think I'll put a pressure vote out.

Vote: Lautentus

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
It's not funnier's birthday anymore.

Unvote: Rubik

With 18 people, is it more likely that we have 3 or 4 mafia? I think four would be just too unbalanced favoring mafia, and three would be too unbalanced favoring town. I can only see three mafia with like maybe one or two indeps. iirc, Pen does enjoy putting SKs into his games, and in the last Anime Mafia, there were two of them. Any thoughts?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
With 18 people, is it more likely that we have 3 or 4 mafia? I think four would be just too unbalanced favoring mafia, and three would be too unbalanced favoring town. I can only see three mafia with like maybe one or two indeps. iirc, Pen does enjoy putting SKs into his games, and in the last Anime Mafia, there were two of them. Any thoughts?
Well, in a 16p game I'd expect 4 Mafia and 12 Town.
17 would prolly have a non-threatening indep, but 18 is kinda of a weird number.

I'll be guessing 4 mafia, 1 SK, and 1 Survivor.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It's not funnier's birthday anymore.

Unvote: Rubik

I'd say it's likely we have an SK (or two....lol). The amount of mafia may become more apparent later on. 4 mafia isn't too crazy of an idea for this size.

Anyways, as for other stuff it's kinda funny people are starting pressure votes but on different people. So not really much pressure happening.

Also, since it's been mentioned a couple of times I don't think Rubik replying to everything is AI. He seemed to be hyped for mafia even before the game started and it just seems like a Rubik schtick. And I thought it was pretty funny rvs stuff.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Anyways, as for other stuff it's kinda funny people are starting pressure votes but on different people. So not really much pressure happening

That's a good point, lol. I'm going to join All Might then and

Vote: Doc

This worked to get him to squeak last time.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
So far there's just been a lot of back-and-forth between funnier and Rubik.

I've been gone a long time from the Mafia scene, but this seems to be the norm for Day 1's RVS phase. For the time being, though, I'm just going to assume for the time being that they're both Town and that Mafia would be more content to sit back and watch them squabble. Doing so would 1) make them an easy target for the following Day or 2) more presently, make it easier to mount a bandwagon on one of them. At least, that was the norm when I'd last played about 15 years ago, so I could be overthinking the outcomes.

Since it's basically the RVS phase, have you not felt the need to read through the thread, scum? =P

Rubik's been all over the place.

all might sounds like they are trying too hard so i think they're scum

Vote: All Might

hi rubik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom