• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funnier6 - 2 (Mellow Ezlo, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Rubik - 4 (funnier6, Doc, HeroOfTime, Silverfish)
DekuNut - 1 (ExLight)
Calvin ツ - 2 (Calvin ツ, Rubik)

Not voting - Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, All Might, Johnny Sooshi, DekuNut, Laurentus, Funnygurl555, Ragnarokio, LittleGumball

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

Self-voting in RVS is a scumtell. Scum internalizes guilt as a coping mechanism and tries to get it out of their system early by self-voting jokingly at the beginning of the game.
Deep. Can't say i've heard such a philosophy before.

Unvote: Calvin ツ

Im gonna admit, I have no clue how a lot of you play, does RVS last a while or do I need to stop messing around and get my thinking cap on?
giphy.gif

In the meantime next person to reply gets my vote because I like to share.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deep. Can't say i've heard such a philosophy before.

Unvote: Calvin ツ

Im gonna admit, I have no clue how a lot of you play, does RVS last a while or do I need to stop messing around and get my thinking cap on?
giphy.gif

In the meantime next person to reply gets my vote because I like to share.
RVS lasts as long as we let it last. That time does vary a fair amount

Vote: DekuNut

I see, on Bulba it lasts like, first couple of pages or so maybe? Probably a bad question to ask because it varies there aswell, but appreciate the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom