• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was literally so anxious and sick to my stomach I just finally had to stick with someone.

Sun Fan should have been the logical choice, but Rubik's diabolicalness made me doubt myself.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
There was a bit where when I turned on funnier you let slip a little bit that funnier didn't know as much about my role as I thought he did and I realized it later and assumed that it was just me being paranoid.

if its not parity, then I can literally only draw from this point on and my wincon for today involves both of you simultaneously getting modkilled which is silly
if its parity then w/e

roles that kill scum when they kill you are super, super unfun and we literally only dodged it by chance

I'm not sure if I really could've pushed for silver
Minish was right that I kinda did the day before
glad this over though
gonna go to the gym
ggs

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
if its not parity, then I can literally only draw from this point on and my wincon for today involves both of you simultaneously getting modkilled which is silly
if its parity then w/e

roles that kill scum when they kill you are super, super unfun and we literally only dodged it by chance

Well it would have killed vig too if SMS shot me. So pretty fair.

I was considering fwiw.

At work, though, not gonna do a deep analysis there.

Don't blame yourself, sun sun played a good game.

I hated being in the position with you two. Because like, if anyone can fool me in this game it's the two of you.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Now I know to trust my guts when it comes to thinking sun sun is scum, a valuable lesson. (:

I really want to see the scum chat when I doubled down on funnier.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 6 Final Vote Tally:
Rubik - 2 (Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan)

Not voting - Rubik

Watching those last three beings talk amongst themselves was exciting beyond belief. At some point during the day I needed to go pee but I was so engaged in their discussion that I almost didn’t go on time. I’ll have you know I did make it to the restroom in time though. Just so you don’t think anything else. Well, the day ended somewhat abruptly when Morbid Minish and The Sun Fan both accused Rubik of being the perpetrator. They helped him into the ominous helmet as he screamed and cried and waved his arms in the air.

“Please no! Don’t do this to me! I haven’t done anything! I haven’t done anything!” he shouted desperately with fountains of tears coming out of his eyes. But before I know it the button on the helmet was pressed and Rubik was dead.

The last two individuals looked at each other with blank expressions. The Sun Fan then gave a devious smirk while Morbid Minish smirked back knowingly. It seemed they both knew something that I didn’t. At this point I could tell that these two people didn’t see eye to eye at all but I guess there was something that prevented either of them from making another move. It was the grandest of stalemates and it caused me so much stress I could barely breathe. Eventually the two beings turned their backs to one another and went their separate ways. Finally I was able to breathe again! As the two of them walked away in different directions I elected to stay behind and round off my log here. After my initial report on these otherworldly individuals from two years ago I concluded that perhaps they aren’t so bad. I said that I wouldn’t really mind sharing this world with the lot of them. However, as things are now I’ve come to realise just how barbaric they can be. Eighteen beings started this journey; only two survived to the end. That’s totally crazy! I think I need to go to a karaoke bar and let off some steam…

End log. Signing out.

Rubik was Zenitsu Agatsuma (from Demon Slayer), the Sleepwalker.

69imD6b.png

The living (2):
@The Sun Fan - Nui Harime (from Kill La Kill), the Grand Couturier
@Morbid Minish - Satan Jacob (from The Devil is a Part-Timer!), the Part-Timer

16vgXij.png

CgOKHiZ.png

The dead (16):
@All Might - Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef (lynched day 1)
@Johnny Sooshi - Holo, the Harvest Deity (killed night 1)
@Morbid Minish - Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater (killed night 1)
@funnier6 - Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound (lynched day 2)
@ExLight - Saki Morimi, the Observer (killed night 2)
@DekuNut - Hideyoshi Kinoshita, the Trap (mod killed night 2)
@Laurentus - Yui Hirasawa, the Guitarist (mod killed night 2)
@Irvine - Violet Evergarden, the Soldier Maiden (lynched day 3)
@Funnygurl555 - Dandy, the Alien Hunter (killed night 3)
@MixMasterLar - Takagi, the Skilled Teaser (killed night 3)
@All Might - Yakumo Oomori, the Sadist (lynched day 4)
@Ragnarokio - Aqua, the Useless Healer (killed night 4)
@LittleGumball - Lordgenome, the Spiral King (lynched day 5)
@Silverfish - Ozen, the Delver (killed night 5)
@Spiritual Mask Salesman - Saitama, the Caped Baldy (killed night 5)
@Rubik - Zenitsu Agatsuma, the Sleepwalker (lynched day 6)

The game ends in a draw between Town and Mafia!

Thank you all so very much for playing! Well played everyone, and I hope you had fun! Stay tuned for night actions and role PMs! You’re welcome to discuss the game freely now. :)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Rubik would you have doubled down on not believing my claim if I also claimed I was miller? Because I left that part out.
Oddly enough it would have helped your case in the final 3, probably. I was debating how well your role fit the mc of that anime because that was the only thing that fit your claim.

Miller would had helped.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oddly enough it would have helped your case in the final 3, probably. I was debating how well your role fit the mc of that anime because that was the only thing that fit your claim.

Miller would had helped.

Dang, I kept it to myself because I thought that it might work against me.

But ay, voting first wasn't an awful move since it ended in a draw. Would've been better to be right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom