• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
im working on a post where I talk about what I think every role in the game was
you don't need my permission to vote someone, Minish
same for you, rubik

I just wanted to make sure you didn't do a ton of work for nothing. And if you had any questions for me that I could answer to help convince you I'm town.

Like I know it's going to look really stupid if Rubik is town because of the funnier thing, but I'm feeling like he's playing more to his scum meta than Sun Fan.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, actually reading back through All Might's posts, he said Sun Fan was null and Rubik was lock town for the funnier lynch. Not sure how that looks for either.

Oh wait, lemme check something.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hero had this reads list. He gives Rubik a null and Sun Fan a hard null. All of the other hard nulls were town. And he elaborates on both funnier and Rubik more than others.

Sorry I haven't been so active, I've been at work and came back to another ten pages of rubik and funnier. Wish this didn't seem so artificially inflated, makes it hard to weed things out. It's friggin day one and we have almost thirty pages. Anyway, reads list in no particular order:

Null/slight scum. Funnier is really easy to town read in general. I'm not super confident about it this time, though. There have been maybe three posts that contained original reads and information, other than that he's been asking a lot of people for information without providing much of it himself. Especially earlier when he was hounding Ex.

It's not that I think poking people for information is harmful, but I've come to expect more out of town funnier. Even his reads list was pretty slim.

He was also strangely defensive earlier.

He wasn't under any fire at the time and there are more important things to talk about. Just comes off as self-conscious.

Hard null. Less than ten posts from Minish makes me a bit anxious. Her few posts came off as towny to me, but there simply isn't enough information there to get a solid read one way or the other. She seems to have been a bit self-conscious, but I think it's too early to tell.

Null. I've only played one or two games with Rubik, but from what I remember he wasn't this... idk, goofy? He's filled up two pages already and a good amount of that was just memeing. There have been posts of substance, ofc, but I had a vision of Rubik as more serious and focused in mafia. IDK though.

Hard null. Most of his posts are light-hearted single-sentences.

Yes I am, I gave my reasons, what are yours?

Pretty Null. Other than him being relatively quiet I don't understand the votes against him, he hasn't said anything that pinged me the wrong way, and I liked his recent response to Rag.

Null/slight scum.

You could have done so yourself. First real serious post, and it was to criticize someone else's laziness. There have been a few prods from him to encourage others to post and a paragraph or two of original thought, but besides that his posts have been pretty shallow.

Hard null. Need more data plz

Also very null. His posts have been a tad aggressive, but in a towny way and not uncharacteristically. Just need more of them.

Innocent child.

Hard null. I get that this thread has been growing out of control, but I need more data from you.

Moderate Town. I think my biggest problem with him is that he drew all of the fire. For like five pages, that's all everyone talked about and it wasn't necessarily useful. Obviously his earlier behavior wasn't particularity helpful, but I don't think it was AI, and I've liked his later posts. There haven't been a whole lotta useful ones from him, but up until recently he was more or less being driven into a corner, so eh.

Sorry, who? Wait, is he in this game?

Hard null/slight town. Very quiet.

I liked this post a lot and think it came at the time it was most needed, but that's basically the only one worth mentioning.

Slight town. His hounding of All Might rubbed me the wrong way, but I think it was well intended. He spoke his mind and didn't pull any punches, which I like.

Null/slight town. I've liked his posts I guess, but they seem to have been a bit too mellow.

Null. Got a good laugh out of this tho

iirc she likes to potato as scum (the one time it happened), but it's friggin day one, too early to tell.

Null. Only one or two good posts. I wish he would post more.

Won't go into much detail. I like what I've seen, his posts started conversation and probed, but there haven't been many of them.

I don't have a real vote of my own (certainly not enough to start a bus) yet but I'll

Vote: funnygurl

Because I'd rather her than All Might for the time being. I'll take it down if no one joins me because I'd rather a lynch than a no lynch from a tie.

compilation of what each role was:

all might the first (the fish chef)- we now know that silver was telling the truth and that this slot was some weird cult chef thing with fish. Don't really care about this too much.

Johnny (the harvest diety)- don't really know; there was some confusion about this at first, and I still think Holo could be a lot of things, this feels like it was likely some unique Pen-flavored role. Will come back to it at the end.

Minish the first (the Cheater)- read a bit about this character, cheating seems to be a very small part of her personality, but she apparently always does it in every game she plays. I don't really know where cheating would come in wrt this role, perhaps this was our cop? Would be pretty unlucky break if so. Will come back to it at the end, I guess. Maybe Masonizer? given how the character considers herself a love detective? that doesn't really fit "cheater" though. Bus Driver? Seer?

funnier (the Hellhound)- if rubik is town, then we know funnier was a rolecop of some sorts. If not, then I could see something like roleblocker, perhaps even vanilla. This is perhaps getting a bit deep, but I feel like if rubik is scum, funnier was likely a weaker role, so roleblocker doesn't make too much sense. Nothing immediately comes to mind with "hellhound" for a potential scum role. Just going to assume its role cop unless something really doesn't line up.

Exlight (the observer)- now this sounds like a watcher or tracker. Reading about the character, it sounds really vague, though, and the anime is more told through her eyes, rather than anything else, which is kind of weird. It didn't help that it was also really short. IDK, just going to assume watcher/tracker, which almost certainly had to exist in some form given the mafia team has a JOAT with a ninja ability.

Deku (the trap)- firstly, I will briefly state that the only time I was ever banned on FFR was for using the term "trap" (I deserved it though). I object to the term in most aspects but that's beside the point. I'll just state that I'm pretty sure this was our miller and I won't talk about why.

Laurentus (the guitarist)- no idea. Haven't watched the show even though I know its really popular. this character apparently has natural talent, but is unexceptional in most regards. Idk, Vanilla Town??? Nothing leaps out at me. Will come back to it later

Irvine (soldier Maiden)- we know he was telling the truth about his roleblocker/doctor mix. Neat role.

funnygurl (alien hunter)- that's a really weird name for a doctor. The way she thought irvine was claiming doctor was probably just her being doctor. Idk what else she could be and doctor is a staple of games on ZD so I would expect it to exist

Lar (Skilled Teaser Takagi-san)- Probably just the roleblocker given how he thought that Irvine couldn't have been that role.

All Might the second (The Sadist)- This seems to have the most overlap with funnier's role, like both characters are not the boss of anything, but are goons for powerful, evil people. Nothing immediately comes to mind. Vanillizer? Roleblocker seems to fit, but it also seems to fit LG's character more.

Ragnar (The Useless Healer)- Could apparently target two people each night. Maybe they were functionally vanilla or something idk. Apparently thought they could protect people, at least.

LG (The Spiral King)- Funcionally, this seems to be a roleblocker based on who the character is, but I think Godfather doesn't fit for any of the other three, and that's definitely a staple of ZD games. Probably godfather? if its not that, then its always roleblocker given SMS shot her but she lived (this is taking into account the last scum is scissors ***** from KLK)

SMS (The Caped Baldy)- Man, good thing we got rid of our serial killer just in time.

Silverfish (The Delver)- Some kind of Mortician? Gave us the info on All Might the First.

Rubik (??????)- Funnier said something about sleepwalking a long, long time ago, I think. Some kind of Monkey-See-Monkey-Do role.

Minish (?????)- Commuter/Bomb.

Sunfan (______)- w/e u want to call it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are missing seer as the biggest town staple.

Scum seems to be fine as godfather, JOAT, roleblocker, role cop

Johnny, Minish the First, ExLight and Laurentus are the biggest ???? marks

this makes me feel like the nightkills have all been pretty sensical tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom