• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why did you go from Sun fan is scum to 95% me?
TSF being scum is a paranoia thing mostly, probably. I think sun sun was in a position to win this game a few times the last couple days but I feel like you probably weren't.

Then again, he might have had a pretty reactionary final few days.

I'll review the wagon histories a bit more, but I'm definitely mostly considering lynching you between the two of you. There are things about his claim that give me pause, but I don't really like the "commuter bomb" claim much either.

This is really annoying probably.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
But do you really think I point out All Might's soft to try and bus him from that? And also have a similarish claim?

If I'm scum I somehow go from hard defending funnier to hard bussing my scum mates, which is just like crazy world to me.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
But do you really think I point out All Might's soft to try and bus him from that? And also have a similarish claim?

If I'm scum I somehow go from hard defending funnier to hard bussing my scum mates, which is just like crazy world to me.
I've held that you not bussing funnier was entirely NAI. Bussing All Might seems like something you'd do knowing that LG and All Might were heavily in the PoE and that me, sun fan, sms, and rag were all in pretty good spots.

How you both dealt with the issue of silver is something I'm going to want to look pretty closely at.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I've held that you not bussing funnier was entirely NAI. Bussing All Might seems like something you'd do knowing that LG and All Might were heavily in the PoE and that me, sun fan, sms, and rag were all in pretty good spots.

How you both dealt with the issue of silver is something I'm going to want to look pretty closely at.

I was going for All Might before he was seriously in the PoE.
Like before all the inactive modkills and everything.
That would be some hardcore bussing. Especially when I was trying to sway people from funnier to All Might.
In which case I would be bussing scum for scum who was inevitably going to be lynched at some point.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I was going for All Might before he was seriously in the PoE.
Like before all the inactive modkills and everything.
That would be some hardcore bussing. Especially when I was trying to sway people from funnier to All Might.
In which case I would be bussing scum for scum who was inevitably going to be lynched at some point.
Aren't you like known for bussing your scummates, though?

I'm gonna need to take a better look at it still. I have no intention of voting tonight.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Aren't you like known for bussing your scummates, though?

I'm gonna need to take a better look at it still. I have no intention of voting tonight.

Yes, but I doubt I would that hardcore. I think the more important part is that I don't hard defend scum mates like that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I really need to go to bed.

Whoever the other town is, please don't vote yet. I'll look more into the other flipped scum to see if I can find anything when I wake up.

minish, have you said your anime before?
apologies if you have
rubik, have you said your anime before?
apologies if you have

mine's Jojo, not that either of you need reminding

I feel like all three of us can say a lot about the funnier stuff
with that, I think we're just too deep into the grove to look back at that instance very reliably

Minish, I feel like I could've misread you earlier wrt your scumread on All Might. I think you maybe have been priced into busing him there, honestly. I also don't really feel like vengeful and bomb/commuter thing are necessarily excluded from being in the same game but that's more the kind of game I don't feel too confident in playing on ZD.

If you sub into a slot that is mafia after being town, maybe you just felt like you had to continue your reads from earlier idk.
I could definitely see some people doing that; like I know for a fact that Lar would play that way, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom