• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, and if you're scum rubik, dont take it the wrong way

I'm very shocked if you are scum solely for the way you were talking about evenstar and then the emotional display yday

Was what minish saying about u thriving on emotion true?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh damn I thought u were vengeful this whole time

That's why I was specifically asking about explosions because I would absolutely know he was scum then.

Also my other softing was telling funnier not to waste a visit on me when I was commuting.

And then in one comment I said "oddly enough even though..."

And ya, Rubik said he likes to play up emotional distress and stuff as scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Dammit, I really thought Sun Fan might be scum for wanting to lynch Silver over LG yesterday.

But now I'm wanting to think he's town. And that Rubik is having fun messing with everyone.

That's why I was specifically asking about explosions because I would absolutely know he was scum then.

Also my other softing was telling funnier not to waste a visit on me when I was commuting.

And then in one comment I said "oddly enough even though..."

And ya, Rubik said he likes to play up emotional distress and stuff as scum.
I was thinking he was always town for it vis a vis the evenstar stuff
Maybe not tho

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was thinking he was always town for it vis a vis the evenstar stuff
Maybe not tho

The Evenstar stuff was more non game emotional manipulation, which was what I didn't like.

So that may be Rubik's thinking. Also just the insanity of her other moves.

Though Rubik seemed to soft Flavor Cop with all of his d1 talk about flavor (salt, umami, etc). But now he seems to not be softing that.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just got home.

It's true that I'd probably appeal to emotion as scum, but that doesn't mean I'm not beyond actually experiencing stress from a game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sun Fan, if you're town how do I convince you?

Rubik if you're town, convince me.

If I'm scum I would probably not push LG as much yesterday and just try to push Silver. People were kinda convinced on him anyways.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh wait, I just realized Sun Fan claimed to be from JoJo and LG was scum. Is it coincidence or a fakeclaim?

Also LG's and funnier's reads lists both have you as town. >:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Sun Fan, if you're town how do I convince you?

Rubik if you're town, convince me.

If I'm scum I would probably not push LG as much yesterday and just try to push Silver. People were kinda convinced on him anyways.
I don't think Funnier would let me bus him in a million years, especially not in our first game as scum together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom