• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote: silverfish

i've been saying why, on top of that i'm not in favor of a no lynch, in my opinion i think it's scummy to suggest that especially when, in my eyes, the scum is obvious. if i was scum i'd love a no lynch, it's a chance at life. silver has been talking about their fear of death since at least yesterday. and tbh if we don't lynch today we risk losing. if we no lynch, scum will likely block AND kill sms, iirc they can do that unless i misread the scum abilities (sunfan pls confirm this is a possibility), anyway that'll leave us with basically the same exact options as today, minus basically-confirmed-town SMS.

from my POV, scum could be trying to secure a win by painting me as scum so that y'all default to me in lylo and we lose. tbh with the same future targets if we can't make a decision now, how are we going to do it in Lylo?

basically i think it's silverfish and minish. SMS is conftown, rubik and sunfan took down funnier when there was zero need to if they were his scum partner(s).

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I just don't see myself voting anyone but LG today. If she's somehow a miss then I dunno. Maybe Silver and Rubik at that point? Since I don't think scum Sun Fan would be trying to get Silver lynched today if they were scumbuds together.

Vote: Little Gumball

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Hmm, I mean, Silverfish looks hella scummy and all, but LG doesn't look any better. Blocking me to make sure I didn't do something contridictory to what I said I would last night is a huge what if. Aside from that, again, if LG is Town it makes no strategic sense unless I tinfoil Rubik.

Why Rubik? Because I know Rubik like screwing with people by creating wifom situations. But do I think Rubik would defer to setting up some elaborate wifom situation for today by blocking me from targeting hypothetical Town LG last night, rather than just taking the strategic advantage? I'd say hypothetical scum Rubik takes the strategic advantage hands down.

So, LG must be scum otherwise hypothetical scum Rubik decided to win with added flair, and if this hypothetical scenario were indeed the case I'd tip my hat to him. I don't think that is the case, however.

The PoE remains LG, Silver, Minish imo. Silver is probably the scumbud they've been desperately trying to bus to get town pants. If Silver isn't scum, it has to be Minish.

Vote: LG

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The main possibilities I see are as follows:

Non-conspiracy reality:
TSF is being honest
LG is likely bulletproof
Mafia might not have a repeatable roleblock or they saw no reason to roleblock sms in the past because they couldn't target the same person each night or because they figured he was likely to nk town or mafia bulletproof which would appear the same as a roleblock.

TSF is a crazy mastermind reality:
TSF set us up to lose right now by claiming info now to mislynch LG because all he needs is one mislynch to force a win.
Frankly, if this reality is the case I deserve to lose and TSF loses his bet with funnier.

I was going to try to find a likely "second scum" between minish and silver that could work in both the reality where tsf was lying and telling the truth to stop a win from him if he's scum but I'm too tired to deal with that possiblity at this point.

I'm cool with just lynching LG and hoping I'm overthinking things because if this ends up being a Funnier, all might sub, tsf, minish sub team or something I'm not going to feel bad about losing to 2 strong players and then 2 strong players subbing into the lurking slots while the 2 lurking town players got modkilled (which was still honestly a benefit, not complaining about that).

Also if sms is 3p we've already lost and if he's some scum character who can disguise themselves as OPM we also never really stood much of a chance probably.

Occam's razor says let's just kill LG.

I'm not going to be around for EoD, but I'll try to drop in quickly before exam time, which is about an hour before EoD.
But just in case:
Vote: LG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom